Thread: Hello Everybody! Great to be back <3

Cool Hello Everybody! Great to be back <3

Well like the title suggested I have been here before. I left but came back because I missed it here a lot because this place is pretty amazing!

So basically I've been a long time abdl'er and there isn't really any point in my life where I haven't been interested in regression and diapers. Also I'm a sissy. And also also I tend to associate myself as more of a female than a male so I'm probably transgender. :p

My interests outside of the above include Music (I'm a music major, singing and piano), Nostalgia, Pokemon, Technology, and more recently My Little Pony. I spend most of my time sleeping, college, and image boards.

So basically I'm looking for some friends out of this site some people that I can talk really freely to and y'know just chill. <3

Also related: thinking about avatar picture cartoon character, ponies, strange, or classy, what kind do you think it should be?

Quote Originally Posted by Becute View Post
    Well like the title suggested I have been here before. I left but came back because I missed it here a lot because this place is pretty amazing!

So basically I've been a long time abdl'er and there isn't really any point in my life where I haven't been interested in regression and diapers. Also I'm a sissy. And also also I tend to associate myself as more of a female than a male so I'm probably transgender. :p

My interests outside of the above include Music (I'm a music major, singing and piano), Nostalgia, Pokemon, Technology, and more recently My Little Pony. I spend most of my time sleeping, college, and image boards.

So basically I'm looking for some friends out of this site some people that I can talk really freely to and y'know just chill. <3

Also related: thinking about avatar picture cartoon character, ponies, strange, or classy, what kind do you think it should be?
    Hi Becute, welcome back. For your avatar, pick something that you enjoy, something that makes you happy. I see that you have already added an avatar picture. I like it.

Hi Becute,

Welcome, This place is amazing. I spend a lot of time sleeping too (in diapers )

What kind of Technology interests do you have. You will make great friends here!