Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: hello all

  1. #1

    Default hello all

    hello im sitherus but you can call me sith i joined this site looking for friends i was gonna sign up and pm this guy but "im not a high enough rank to do so"... typical any ways im into vgames such as xbox and pc i have a psp and a ps2 but no online im eager to meet some verry nice people here and hope to make some new friends thanks...

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Sitherus View Post
    hello im sitherus but you can call me sith i joined this site looking for friends i was gonna sign up and pm this guy but "im not a high enough rank to do so"... typical any ways im into vgames such as xbox and pc i have a psp and a ps2 but no online im eager to meet some verry nice people here and hope to make some new friends thanks...
    \
    Hey Sitherus, welcome to ADISC!

    This is a great site for making friends! What are some of your favourite games anyways? My favourite games are generally PC (WoW, D3, Realm of the Mad God, etc.) mostly MMORPGs.

    Also, that is correct, you can't PM until you reach the EC rank which requires 0+ rep, 7+ days of membership, and 20+ posts. You can find more details by going here.

    Hope you make lots of friends here, and I look forward to your reply

    - Lobie

  3. #3

    Default



    This is a great site for making friends! What are some of your favourite games anyways? My favourite games are generally PC (WoW, D3, Realm of the Mad God, etc.) mostly MMORPGs.
    i like HALO, WOW, WAW, COD, HALO WARS, Any real time stratagy, Diablo3, GH1,2,3,4,5,legends of rock , GTA, Starwars bf2, Red Dead Redemption Just cause 2 Minecraft, any racing and free roam any fps any thing did i miss any genre i lolve them all... lol

  4. #4

    Default

    thats quite a spectrum of games,
    Nice to meet you and,
    Welcome to ADISC
    Also any other interests like tv shows, music, movies, etc. feel free to share!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sitherus View Post
    i like HALO, WOW, WAW, COD, HALO WARS, Any real time stratagy, Diablo3, GH1,2,3,4,5,legends of rock , GTA, Starwars bf2, Red Dead Redemption Just cause 2 Minecraft, any racing and free roam any fps any thing did i miss any genre i lolve them all... lol

  5. #5

    Default

    stargate sg1 warehouse 13 and any form of other sify show i also like all geners of music the only one i dont like is opera but i can stand it.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Sitherus View Post
    i like HALO, WOW, WAW, COD, HALO WARS, Any real time stratagy, Diablo3, GH1,2,3,4,5,legends of rock , GTA, Starwars bf2, Red Dead Redemption Just cause 2 Minecraft, any racing and free roam any fps any thing did i miss any genre i lolve them all... lol
    Hi Welcome to ADISC. Well it seems we have so many games in common. I like your list oh makes me remember I bet you have play R.U.S.E the best RTS ever!. Oh yeah about racing can you be more specific? Mine is Forza Motorsport and sometimes I enjoy PGR or Grid or TDU. Yeah CoD, Halo, MoH, GTA, Battlefield I love them all.
    And yeah nice to see you I jope you enjoy ADISC.

  7. #7

    Default



    I bet you have play R.U.S.E the best RTS ever!
    i dont yet but i will now


    Oh yeah about racing can you be more specific?
    lets see need for speed (seriers) all of them you name it i have it also i like forza 2 and midnight club la and some mario card or crash team racing for ps1 ive played others too but apparently they werent good enough for my memory

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Sitherus View Post
    i dont yet but i will now
    What? You have to play it I find that R.U.S.E is the best RTS in the world. And the publisher is now release a new one based on same engine(Wargames: European Escalation) the different is R.U.S.E is set at WWII and Wargames is at Cold War



    Quote Originally Posted by Sitherus View Post
    lets see need for speed (seriers) all of them you name it i have it also i like forza 2 and midnight club la and some mario card or crash team racing for ps1 ive played others too but apparently they werent good enough for my memory
    Well I enjoyed some of the NFS series (Underworld, Most Wanted, Carbon, Undercover(yeah I know but I like them), Shift, The Run) although to be honest I quite disappointed with recent NFS but I couldn't wait for new Most Wanted it seems they have nice collection of cars.

    Forza 2? Haven't play that in a while. I still play Forza 3 to be honest. Since my profile in Forza 3 is not good enough for me I have more cars to buy. And also I believe they will release ultimate edition of Forza 4.

    I like Midnight Club: LA they have nice cities and wonderful customization but the cars list is quite disappointed to me. I prefer the old MC:3 Dub Edition. CTR? You makes me missed my PS 1. I used to love that game until my PS 1 got broken an apparently my parents throw them away without my knowledge. But I still have my PS 2 and I hope someday I'll fix it I start to missed old games now. Oh yeah can't wait for Forza Horizon the awesomeness of Forza and TDU is mixed

  9. #9

    Default



    NFS series (Underworld, Most Wanted, Carbon, Undercover(yeah I know but I like them)
    what do you mean those despite their ratings were the best games of the series it had free roam lots of cars customization cop chases with out loading screens and unlike most other newer nfs they had a decent story line i for one loved nfsmw (Need For Speed Most Wanted) it was my favorite and ign only gave it a 3 out of 10 but it deserved a 8.5 out of 10

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Sitherus View Post
    what do you mean those despite their ratings were the best games of the series it had free roam lots of cars customization cop chases with out loading screens and unlike most other newer nfs they had a decent story line i for one loved nfsmw (Need For Speed Most Wanted) it was my favorite and ign only gave it a 3 out of 10 but it deserved a 8.5 out of 10
    Yap Finally someone understand my pints. Even though Undercover is considered as the lowest point on NFS series. Still it have lot of cars, Great customization, and good map. Well MW is a good game. It is a major improvement from Underground series.

    Oh yeah what do you think about the upcoming Most Wanted? Nice choice of cars but still wondering about the story and the cops.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.