Thread: Hi,

Default Hi,

Hello,

I'm Allen.I just discovered this site a couple of months ago and it has been a great source of knowledge and temptation.
    I would be happy after entering this wonderful forum which might be nice and interesting ideas from lovely people here.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen8100 View Post
    Hello,

I'm Allen.I just discovered this site a couple of months ago and it has been a great source of knowledge and temptation.
    I would be happy after entering this wonderful forum which might be nice and interesting ideas from lovely people here.
    Hey Allen!

Welcome to ADISC, I'm glad you have found a lot of knowledge and interesting ideas here, and that you are happy. But, it would be nice if you could tell us just a bit more about who you are, rather than why you are here. You can make new friends, and meet more people that way who share your interests.

What is it that you enjoy to do in your spare time? I'm a pretty avid programmer, and as long as I have ideas (and motivation) I program a lot. I play video games (generally MMORPGs) but not too often.

I look forward to hearing your reply.

Enjoy your time on ADISC!

- Lobie