Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi. I've been into diapers since I was 18. It's been quite the ride. I'm now 27 and on my own which makes it easier.

In my free time I love to ride my recumbent trike.

I really enjoy the stories that are posted here.

You sound like a alright guy, guess you can hang here for now

Your name reminds me of Digimon, ever watch that show of was u inspired by Pokemon?

I loved that Digimon Data Squad.

Anyway back to original topic, could you tell us just abit more about yourself, like [example] I'm 17 i enjoy riding my bike, drawing, listening to music and playimg games I go to high school and I have a part time job at the grocery store.

Something like that, not the same thing or a whole lot of stuff but you get the idea.

Enjoy your stay

Falkio

Quote Originally Posted by Babyemon View Post
    Hi. I've been into diapers since I was 18. It's been quite the ride. I'm now 27 and on my own which makes it easier. In my free time I love to ride my recumbent trike. I really enjoy the stories that are posted here.
    Welcome to ADISC, Babymon.

Whats a recumbent trike? I'm kind of a chubby kid, so I'm not very athletic. Have you been in the AB community awhile? I know you mentioned that you've worn since you were 18, so most likely I'm guessing. I discovered ADISC when I was 17, so I'm a fairly late bloomer. We have a pretty decent story section, although its a bit of an argumentative warzone at the moment.

I hope you enjoy your stay! If you continue to make quality posts, we have a special forum and an IRC chat you can unlock with EC+ status.