Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doggy Diapers

Default Doggy Diapers

After a solution by someone in the IRC room, I'm considering getting doggy diapers as I wouldn't be embarrassed to buy them and they would be small enough to hide from my folks. The only problem I can see is the tail hole at the back but I'm thinking of a way to solve that. So my question, has anybody here used doggy diapers, and if so, what can you tell me about them?

First time I have ever heard this one... But I have never thought or even wondered about Doggy Diapers. I am content on just buying Pampers and Goodnites... You can give it a try and let us know though!?

Actually, I just saw some at the thrift store. They were for small dogs though. The tail hole was....interesting. No direct experience though.

This came up once before on the site and I believe some said that they had very little absorbancy. I think they are more like hospital pads, and if so, I can guarantee that they don't have much absorbancy, because they get used with dialysis patients. You fold them over and use them under the blood catheter. They're quite thin. Maybe the doggie diapers are thicker, but I have my doubts.

doggy diapers?
    wow, never thought of that. i want some for my SO's damn dogs.....

another thought... do you need to worry about doggy diaper rash?

PaddedPuppy

I think I read something saying they were banned in the UK for animal rights. But if you can get them wouldn't the openings around the legs be too small for a human to put on properly, plus the tail hole would be a problem for leaks if you were to sit or lay down. As others have also said, the absorbency probably won't be great either.

SkarTiger

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    I think I read something saying they were banned in the UK for animal rights. But if you can get them wouldn't the openings around the legs be too small for a human to put on properly, plus the tail hole would be a problem for leaks if you were to sit or lay down. As others have also said, the absorbency probably won't be great either.
    They probably are banned in the UK, look at this picture

http://www.nothingealse.com/washable-dog-diapers/

This is from a site selling animal incontinence equipment.
    If this is supposed to be used for advertising diapers specially for dogs, then they need to get a better marketing director, they look so depressed wearing them.
    Skar

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by SkarTiger View Post
    They probably are banned in the UK, look at this picture

About washable dog diapers | NothingEalse - Hear you can find AnyThing

This is from a site selling animal incontinence equipment.
    If this is supposed to be used for advertising diapers specially for dogs, then they need to get a better marketing director, they look so depressed wearing them.
    Skar
    And now I seen a picture of them, they look even more stupid than I imagined them to be. And washable??? Of course, everyone would love to wash underwear saturated with their dogs piss as part of their daily morning routine.

SkarTiger

They do disposables and those are a picture of the cloth diapers, yes, they look ridiculous!! I have to clean up when my dog has an accident (he's not housetrained) and it's horrible to carry a mat full of pee which probably stinks but I'm used to the smell.
    Skar

Aren't doggy diapers shaped for... dogs and not for humans?