Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello everyone.

I'm a 24 year old male. I work in social housing. Outside of diapers I have a keen interest in football. I also enjoy reading, spending time online and socializing (like most people, I'd imagine).

I've recently discovered my love for diapers, but I daren't discuss it with anyone in real life. Hopefully I've found a new home here, somewhere I can be myself, discuss and find out about why I love diapers and how to enjoy it.

I'm looking forward to chatting with you all.

Quote Originally Posted by SlaveryReinstated View Post
    Hello everyone.

I'm a 24 year old male. I work in social housing. Outside of diapers I have a keen interest in football. I also enjoy reading, spending time online and socializing (like most people, I'd imagine).

I've recently discovered my love for diapers, but I daren't discuss it with anyone in real life. Hopefully I've found a new home here, somewhere I can be myself, discuss and find out about why I love diapers and how to enjoy it.

I'm looking forward to chatting with you all.

Hi welcome to ADISC.

Well you find the right home here. ADISC is my second home where I can be myself which is an TB/DL. So what kind of readings you usually read? I'm mostly into non-fiction but I also enjoy thriller Novel. And yeah I also spent may times online and socializing.

Anyway welcome to ADISC.

Welcome as well. I too enjoy reading and I'm also a writer. I come from a football family, so which is your favorite team? College and NFL?