Thread: Hello.

Default Hello.

I need to introduce my self to be abel to reed on the forum. :-)
    I really cant write english, i can read english without problems, but not write it. So, i will not write so much. :-)
    Well, of course i am here because of my interest in diapers.
    Other inerests is diving. Wenewer i have time i go and dive. The marine life is really exsiting. But shipwrecks is olso something that makes diving a really exiting.
    I also work a lot, and i really love my work, but i wont tell what i am working with. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by drysin View Post
    I really cant write english, i can read english without problems, but not write it. So, i will not write so much. :-)
    Other inerests is diving. Wenewer i have time i go and dive. The marine life is really exsiting. But shipwrecks is olso something that makes diving a really exiting.
    I also work a lot, and i really love my work, but i wont tell what i am working with. ;-)

hi and welcome to adisc!!!
    so you like diving. ive always wondered what that was like. I'll have to try that some time (if
    i can ever get the chance) lol.
    It's nice to meet you, and if you have any problems then feel free to ask me or some of the other people here or any of the moderators if you have any problems.

tai.

ps you should also consider posting whenever you can. Because getting use to writing the language can also help you improve your skills.

Quote Originally Posted by tai View Post
    hi and welcome to adisc!!!
    so you like diving. ive always wondered what that was like. I'll have to try that some time (if
    i can ever get the chance) lol.
    It's nice to meet you, and if you have any problems then feel free to ask me or some of the other people here or any of the moderators if you have any problems.

tai.

ps you should also consider posting whenever you can. Because getting use to writing the language can also help you improve your skills.
    You shod realy try diving. It is a wonderfull world down there. And, when you go ower to more advanced diving you have opportuity to use diapers. :-) Often when we do dives where we have more than 2 hours under water we use diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by drysin View Post
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Nah It's okay I also can't write English properly I always have a grammar mistake. Wow so you like diving? I always want to try diving but I can't swimming and I'm afraid of water.(funny since I live in maritime country). I love shipwreck especially military ship. I really want to diving just to see some sunken ship. Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

I'm envious of your diving. Beneath the surface of the water lies so many mysteries. I grew up on the water and I'd dive with just a mask and flippers. It was a lot of fun.