Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dreams and bedwetting

Default Dreams and bedwetting

Hey there. I don't know if anyone else has ever experienced this (although I suspect so) but a few nights a go I was in an intense dream which at one point involved me really needing to take a piss. Anyways in the dream I went to the bushes and did my business but alas I started to actually wet my bed. Now I am not a bedwetter and have had no problems with bladder control. I thought it was just a bit weird though.

Have any of you had similar experiences with your dreams?

i have only does this once when i was much younger, but my dream was me being Mario in a game and swimming around in water.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuples View Post
    Hey there. I don't know if anyone else has ever experienced this (although I suspect so) but a few nights a go I was in an intense dream which at one point involved me really needing to take a piss. Anyways in the dream I went to the bushes and did my business but alas I started to actually wet my bed. Now I am not a bedwetter and have had no problems with bladder control. I thought it was just a bit weird though.

Have any of you had similar experiences with your dreams?
    I have. I don't normally wet the bed, either, but I will sometimes wake up to it after having drempt about diapers/peeing. It's happened multiple times since last Fall, often in spurts of maybe two wettings every few weeks. I suspect it's related to my increased diaper-wearing. Personally, I liked it & would even drink extra before bed, but since I'm living in a dorm this year and share a bedroom with a roommate, wetting the bed and diapers are not practical unless he goes home for the weekend.

I have. I love wearing diapers to bed, and have been doing so ever since High School even though I wasn't a bed wetter. I always wanted to wet the bed. After wearing diapers for a few years, I dreamed that I was wetting and actually did. ( I was about 20 or 21) I woke up in the middle and caught myself so it was not a lot. It freaked me out, but was exciting at the same time. Ever since then I am comfortable with diapers so It happens more often (don't usually wake up anymore though, I stay asleep). The only thing now is I have wear diapers to bed all the time just in case! But I like it that way anyway. I can't sleep without them. Sometimes if I wake up dry I wet anyway and go right back to sleep.

I tend to have bedwetting problems from my dreams as well, but the dreams that cause this are the terrifying kind, not just the "I have to go to the bathroom" kind.

Last time I woke up wet, which was a few weeks ago, I had a dream the night before about being with my family and they decided to shave my head bald and then tie my arms and legs to two ends of a couple of cars and I woke up just as the cars started driving off.

My ex bedwetted, later told me she'd a drea, that she's sitting doen on the toilet... she's not very to AB/DL world.
    And by my part - I'm so trained.

I thought that the 'wet the bed when dream of going' was a pretty common concept.

Whenever I see a toilet in a dream, I often dream of shouting "wake up!" at myself. At which point I do, and am always bursting for the loo! Which is something I find quite odd.

yup, had the toilet dream before. Quite scary, as it can lead to bed wetting. Usually just as the urination in bed happens, I wake up, and can make it to the bathroom, with minimal to no bed wetting.

I think accidents like that is pretty normal.

I think this is the most common cause of one off bedwetting, I've seen so many people say that they've peed in a dream and then wake up to a wet bed so it seems to be perfectly normal. Haven't experienced it personally but I think it would be interesting to do so and I'd probably say that even if I wasn't an AB/DL.

I had a friend who dreamed he was in a hot tub and wet the bed that one time from it. I have never wet the bed unless I drank way to much beer before bed (usually massive amounts with a beer bong). I did once dream I was peeing and ended up having a sticky dream though.