Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello there! Jackie here

Default Hello there! Jackie here

Heya peoples!

I'm Jackie, but you can call me Jackie.

Just some quick tidbits about me. I'm a graphic artist, I like experimenting in the kitchen and writing fictional stories and RPG's, but drawing has always been a huge passion of mine.

I want to post some of my artwork here but I'm not sure where the best place to post it would be since not all of it is ABDL related and some of it's sexual in nature (it's clean though, don't worry admins! :P ). I'm not that great of an artist yet but I'm steadily improving all the time and that's all that matters to me. And I'm always looking for feedback and support from anyone who wants to give it!

I'm currently a student at FLCC in Canandaigua, NY. I'm 24, this is my second time at college (unfortunately), but I'm hoping it'll at least be a positive experience in many ways.

If ya ever feel like talking, I'm always up for a chat, whenever and however.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Hi Jackie, Nice to meet you. It's cool that you are a graphic Artist. Is that what you're going to school for? Where's Canandaigua?

I'm studying Graphic Design at FLCC right now, and Canandaigua is a small college town 30 minutes south of Rochester, NY.

Oh, That's cool. You're up there. I was just curious. I work in NYC quite often so I was just wondering how close it was. What do you like to do most in the kitchen? Bake or more regular cooking. I don't cook so I don't know the terms.

Pretty much anything, I'm almost always open to trying new foods that don't automatically look ridiculous to try and make and/or eat (no fried cockroaches for me :P).

We recently discovered Velveeta Cheesy Skillets. Not exactly the healthiest for us as it's become something of a vice for us but the Lasagna Cheesy Skillet is frigging AMAZING!

Beyond that, I bake cookies and cakes, she makes stir fry and orange chicken, I tend to do more southern meals like fried chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans (I may hate a lot of the unfortunately true stereotypes about the south but one thing I don't mind is the food! :P ).

I've also discovered how tasty Thousand Island sauce is, making salads a little easier to eat on a more regular basis so I can try and get some healthy things in :P.

Ooh! If you haven't tried it yet. Here's something super easy for ya. Next time you make a grilled cheese, when you're buttering the bread before you put it down on the pan, pour some garlic salt on the butter and THEN fry it. Trust me, a grilled cheese goes from pretty good to fucking awesome after that!

Quote Originally Posted by JackieMae View Post
    Ooh! If you haven't tried it yet. Here's something super easy for ya. Next time you make a grilled cheese, when you're buttering the bread before you put it down on the pan, pour some garlic salt on the butter and THEN fry it. Trust me, a grilled cheese goes from pretty good to fucking awesome after that!
    OMG, Sounds really good, actually all your stuff does, but when I said I don't cook, I really mean I don't cook *blushes*. I only can use the Add a minute button on a microwave and even that's rare.

Awww...I'm sorry to hear that. Well, if you have anyone around, you could always see if they could show you a few things in the kitchen. Grilled cheese is super easy to make!

No one to show me right now. Plus my lifestyle doesn't really allow for it most of the time. I like to travel a lot so its 90% restaurants and takeout. I do goto the grocery store and buy fruit, pre made salads, and cereal. But that I just dump into the bowl and eat. When you live this way though the delivery places get used to you though. I called Domino's by my place in Texas last week and they delivered me a single salad. And the Asian Grill in NJ where I stay delivers me a single noodle soup all the time.

Well at least there's delivery for ya then! :P

Yep! I think we are having our own conversation on a few different threads. Unfortunately you don't have PM status yet thought