Thread: Sup, y'all

Default Sup, y'all

Been an AB/DL lurker for years now. Today is actually the first day I've worn diapers in about five years, and it was probably eight years before then that I had worn. Figured I'd finally introduce myself.

I'm a babyfur/diaperfur who loves music. I dig artists from The Microphones to Michael Gira, Mogwai to Miles Davis, My Bloody Valentine to MF DOOM. I also play a little piano and guitar.

I'm into video games, movies, and TV. Currently catching up on Breaking Bad and I just got Diablo 3 (a little late, I know).

You guys seem like a cool bunch. How's it hanging?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyden View Post
    Been an AB/DL lurker for years now. Today is actually the first day I've worn diapers in about five years, and it was probably eight years before then that I had worn. Figured I'd finally introduce myself.

I'm a babyfur/diaperfur who loves music. I dig artists from The Microphones to Michael Gira, Mogwai to Miles Davis, My Bloody Valentine to MF DOOM. I also play a little piano and guitar.

I'm into video games, movies, and TV. Currently catching up on Breaking Bad and I just got Diablo 3 (a little late, I know).

Nice to see you finally accepted into the ADISC fold, but i will say this; you can never go back to being a lurker after this :P Welcome

Very cool, Welcome. Nice to meet you. Where do you like to listen to your music. I usually listen mostly in the car. That's where I have the most time. How long you been playing the piano and guitar? I've played the drum's for many years, just picked up piano recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyden View Post

Hi welcome to ADISC.

Nice so what music you usually into? I'm more to Hip-Hop,R&B,Rap but if you see my phone it has music of all genres. I also try to learn Guitar but sadly it didn't went well. So I better stick to Drums

So what kind of Movies or TV show you usually watched? I'm into all kind of Genre but top in my list Action,Thriller,Comedy,War and for my favorites movie the list is endless. And for TVs I like Burn Notice, 30 Rock, Top Gear, Law & Order SVU, The Simpsons etc.

And what kind of games you usually play? I play almost all kind of games but I usually play FPS(COD and stuff like that), Racing(Forza Motorsport!) and not forget I play my games in Xbox.

Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.