Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

Hi everyone
    I am 27 years old, I prefer to just go by teal as I don't like my real name known. I am a diaper lover and Adult baby. I just now started wearing again and I have been wearing 24/7 for about a week....i only use it to do number 1, I can't pull off a number 2 too gross for me lol....
    I am hoping to just find more infomration, and get to know people and enjoy my time diapered.

Quote Originally Posted by tealeyedangel View Post
    Hi everyone
    I am 27 years old, I prefer to just go by teal as I don't like my real name known. I am a diaper lover and Adult baby. I just now started wearing again and I have been wearing 24/7 for about a week....i only use it to do number 1, I can't pull off a number 2 too gross for me lol....
    I am hoping to just find more infomration, and get to know people and enjoy my time diapered.
    Heya Teal, Welcome to ADISC!

Information... Friends.... Diapers... Yep. You've come to the right place. ADISC has all of that and a lot more. But we like to talk about more than diapers and baby things, so I have found that the best way to make friends is to share a little more about yourself, outside of the world of diapers. Everyone here likes diapers to a point, but what makes you who you are? Are you still in college? Do you have a job or career plans? What about some goals or aspirations? Any interesting hobbies or collections?

It is fun to learn about new people and learning about someone is a great way to make a new friend. I hope you make lots of friends and learn about many new people yourself. Welcome to our little community. I hope you enjoy it.

Hi Teal,

Nice to meet you. I see in you profile that you like music. What kind of music do you like. Do you play any instruments or just listen to music? I like music and cars and computers. I listen to all kinds of music seriously my friends think I'm crazy for liking so many genres. Welcome and hope to hear from you soon.