Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: what is your favorite country?

Cool what is your favorite country?

tell me which is your favorite country? but not in the place you live please

ok me first

I like Italy because I like , the color of the flag, I like to travel to see their culture, and also because I have a friend Italian who lives here in Puerto Rico I want to travel with him in Italy, and I would like to speak Italian I like it

'murrikah is the one land of the free and home of the brave. Ain't nuthin' like it in the world! Yurop soo jealous!!!!!

If some dang ole furrnurrz manage to blow up Lady Liberty (yeah!! right!!!) I'd probably move to Germany. I can order a sandwich there

But then again I have people in the uck so maybe I'd live there if I could get a good enough accent and taste for knives in my stomach at midnight and a reverence for the queen. But I'm red blooded and blue collared and white haired so that last one is the dealio breakerio.

Germany! nice people, nice landscapes, huges city's with lots of shopping, beeing able to buy NUK Medic Pro Paci's for 8 euro in the pharmacy, easy acces to adult daipers, unlimited speed on the highway(Autobahn), food, beer! lots of other things!
    but my biggest wish is to go to the US once and have a big tour through the whole coutry!

Falkio

I like Thailand.

The people are wonderful, and the culture is unique. I also love their food.

pamperchu

Canada

Supersam1223

Default what is your favorite country?

Of countries that I've been to? Italy. Otherwise, Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by VectraPup View Post
    Germany! nice people, nice landscapes, huges city's with lots of shopping, beeing able to buy NUK Medic Pro Paci's for 8 euro in the pharmacy, easy acces to adult daipers, unlimited speed on the highway(Autobahn), food, beer! lots of other things!
    but my biggest wish is to go to the US once and have a big tour through the whole coutry!
    Nice! in 2004 I almost go to Germany but could not pay the tour

Being somewhat of a tech-geek, I got to go with Japan. I've been into electronics back since I was in diapers (forreal), learning how to put a record on the turntable. Not to mention the video games and newest gadgets they get to see and play before we do? OMG, if only :/

Canada!!

Oh wait...that I don't live in? I've only been to the US and France....so of places I've been I'd have to say France!!! Places I'd LIKE to see? Hmmmm....Ireland (The Republic of) for it's beautiful rolling green fields, and ocean vistas (a lot like Canada mwahahaha). I'm planning to move to Egypt tho'....not like tomorrow or anything...but in the not tooooo distant future. What is it about Egypt that makes me want to move there? (Other than my fiancÚ?) The history...ya gotta admit...it's definitely got "IT" when it comes to history. Oh and the flag is pretty, too (not quite as nice as the Canadian one, of couse!) LOL