Thread: Hello Comrades~!

Default Hello Comrades~!

Hello, hello~!

I'm Tornado Blue, but you can call me Torn or Blue or something like that :p
    I'm 19 years old, I'm in college right now, learning to make games. I also might be considered a furry, I guess. *shrugs* Ehhh.

Also, I have not heard of this site until I ran into another babyfur/diaperfur on Omegle. I have no idea who he was, since, you know, everyone's a stranger on Omegle, but, according to him, he had an account here, I think. So, just want to say, thank you mysterious fur for telling me about this site :p

Anyways, what got me interested in diapers is that, well, a long time ago, back in Elementary School, I kind-a had a bed wetting problem, so my mom got me diapers if I wet my bed again. I guess I never really did, but when I got into my room, alone and locked the doors, I actually decided to wear one to see how it would feel and... well, needless to say I thought it was pretty comfy. After a while, it was thrown out because I never really needed it, since I never really wet the bed after that, so then I forgot about me liking them for a while. But then I came across someone's DeviantART who's gallery that was filled with Pokemons in diapers. Then I remembered I liked them. The end. Story time for that is over, folks c:

My other interests includes sketching and drawing, video games, Tumblr (though, I prefer not to give mine out often for various reasons), playing with game making programs and level editors, and Youtube videos. I also like playing Team Fortress 2 from time to time, though, not as much as I used to. I'm not really much of a competitive type, so I mostly just mess around or just talk junk to people. I'm more of a co-op gamer myself, so I enjoy the Mann VS Machine game mode, as well as other co-op games like Killing Floor and such. I'm also a big fan of Pokemon, though, personally, I didn't enjoy Black and White all that much. Sure, the new EXP system is nice and all, and I do like some of the newer Pokemons, but Unova felt lacking. The level design just felt so... straight forward. Like, there's really not much to say about them to be honest. I'm more of an explorer or adventurer type when it comes to RPGs.

Also I like the TV show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Tornado Blue is my alternate Ponysona

Welp, I guess that's it for now, felt like I typed a bit too long. As you can probably notice, I have a bit of a habit of typing a lot sometimes ^^;

Heya I'm 19 this year too I'm from Singapore nice to meet you You're so lucky to meet an AB/Dl on omegle, I didnt get to meet one:/ There are a lot of great stories in this site, got hooked up reading to some of it. Check them out

Cheers

Sheep

Quote Originally Posted by TornadoBlue View Post
    Hello, hello~!

I'm Tornado Blue, but you can call me Torn or Blue or something like that :p
    I'm 19 years old, I'm in college right now, learning to make games. I also might be considered a furry, I guess. *shrugs* Ehhh.

Also, I have not heard of this site until I ran into another babyfur/diaperfur on Omegle. I have no idea who he was, since, you know, everyone's a stranger on Omegle, but, according to him, he had an account here, I think. So, just want to say, thank you mysterious fur for telling me about this site :p

Anyways, what got me interested in diapers is that, well, a long time ago, back in Elementary School, I kind-a had a bed wetting problem, so my mom got me diapers if I wet my bed again. I guess I never really did, but when I got into my room, alone and locked the doors, I actually decided to wear one to see how it would feel and... well, needless to say I thought it was pretty comfy. After a while, it was thrown out because I never really needed it, since I never really wet the bed after that, so then I forgot about me liking them for a while. But then I came across someone's DeviantART who's gallery that was filled with Pokemons in diapers. Then I remembered I liked them. The end. Story time for that is over, folks c:

My other interests includes sketching and drawing, video games, Tumblr (though, I prefer not to give mine out often for various reasons), playing with game making programs and level editors, and Youtube videos. I also like playing Team Fortress 2 from time to time, though, not as much as I used to. I'm not really much of a competitive type, so I mostly just mess around or just talk junk to people. I'm more of a co-op gamer myself, so I enjoy the Mann VS Machine game mode, as well as other co-op games like Killing Floor and such. I'm also a big fan of Pokemon, though, personally, I didn't enjoy Black and White all that much. Sure, the new EXP system is nice and all, and I do like some of the newer Pokemons, but Unova felt lacking. The level design just felt so... straight forward. Like, there's really not much to say about them to be honest. I'm more of an explorer or adventurer type when it comes to RPGs.

Also I like the TV show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Tornado Blue is my alternate Ponysona

Welp, I guess that's it for now, felt like I typed a bit too long. As you can probably notice, I have a bit of a habit of typing a lot sometimes ^^;
    Hi Tornado Blue welcome to ADISC Comrades.

Well that is not you hears everyday an stranger from omegle promotes ADISC. But it's okay though.

Nice story like phrase "old memories come back" I hope you stay in here for a while and learns about your "little" side. Nice so you can make your own games? Awesome. Yeah I also likes to play game as well but mostly it's FPS and racing(Forza Motorsport!).

So you considers yourself as Bronies? If yes don't worry like many online forums we have many Bronies in here. Oh yeah Ponysona Never heard of that mix of MLP and Furries?.

It is very good intro since it tells a lot about you and yes well writen Good Job.

Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by TornadoBlue View Post
    NO!!!!!!!! Another Bronie!

Hehe... just kidding. I won't judge.

That is a very nice introduction. There is never a problem with typing too much here. (Especially since you seem to be aware of the 'enter' button. Walls o' text frighten me almost as much as ponies.) I am sure you will have no problem making new friends around here and having lots of fun exploring and posting in our little forum. If your other posts are even half as good as your introduction, then you will really be a great asset to the site. I just wanted to say a great big WELCOME TO ADISC! I really hope you enjoy yourself.

Just keep your ponysona away from me :P

PS... I have no actual fear of ponies. Just don't get the fascination with MLP.

Heh, thanks guys c:

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Oh yeah Ponysona Never heard of that mix of MLP and Furries?.
    Well, I believe so. I kind-a thought it would be like that since there's stuffs like fursona, Poke'sona, Digisona... yeah :P

Quote Originally Posted by LilMonkeyAlex View Post
    PS... I have no actual fear of ponies. Just don't get the fascination with MLP.
    Heh, it's no biggie :p I understand that not everyone is going to like whatever :>

How is it...I'm glad you had such a lengthy description of yourself, plus a story. I hope your time on adisc is as excellent as mine has been. Never hesitate communication