Thread: Hello, Hello, Hello!

Default Hello, Hello, Hello!

Hello cyberspace,
    I am a MTF transgender person, I am on the long road to wherever, I've had a lot of bumps and falls but my courage is changing the body to match the soul, I try to find the good and funny in everything. I like being around other people, but I'm not extroverted. I'm someone who is open to all types and will try anything once.
    Well I can't say for sure what i would call myself but I love nappies, I like messing up in them and having never gotten to be a baby girl and grow up I am trying to experience these things now.
    So i'm working as a chef, I love food! I like the outdoors, I go hiking and camping regularly, I waste a huge amount of time playing minecraft, I super love the amazing and epic The Wheel of time books, I spend a lot of time watching all the crazy stuff on youtube.
    being part of this community I hope I can find my inner secrets and to help others like me to find their place in the world.
    Love to all of you and thanks for reading

Tslovedoll XOXO!

Quote Originally Posted by Tslovedoll View Post
    Hello cyberspace,
    I am a MTF transgender person, I am on the long road to wherever, I've had a lot of bumps and falls but my courage is changing the body to match the soul, I try to find the good and funny in everything. I like being around other people, but I'm not extroverted. I'm someone who is open to all types and will try anything once.
    Well I can't say for sure what i would call myself but I love nappies, I like messing up in them and having never gotten to be a baby girl and grow up I am trying to experience these things now.
    So i'm working as a chef, I love food! I like the outdoors, I go hiking and camping regularly, I waste a huge amount of time playing minecraft, I super love the amazing and epic The Wheel of time books, I spend a lot of time watching all the crazy stuff on youtube.
    being part of this community I hope I can find my inner secrets and to help others like me to find their place in the world.

Tslovedoll XOXO!
    Hey TSlovedoll, Welcome to ADISC!

Sorry for such a late reply, so many new members recently. It must be because ADISC is such an awesome site. Where else can AB's, DL's, Furries, and Sissies all live and play in such harmony. I wanted to thank you for such a wonderful introduction, and welcome you to the site. I wish you the best of luck in your journey to becoming who you feel that you are and if you ever need any one to taste test any of your good cooking, shoot me a message.

Even though it would probably get a little stale and cold on the long trip from Australia to America. Oh well.

Welcome to our community!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tslovedoll View Post
    Hello cyberspace,

Tslovedoll XOXO!
    Hey TSlovedoll, Welcome to ADISC!

Sorry for such a late reply, so many new members recently. It must be because ADISC is such an awesome site. Where else can AB's, DL's, Furries, and Sissies all live and play in such harmony. I wanted to thank you for such a wonderful introduction, and welcome you to the site. I wish you the best of luck in your journey to becoming who you feel that you are and if you ever need any one to taste test any of your good cooking, shoot me a message.

Even though it would probably get a little stale and cold on the long trip from Australia to America. Oh well.

Welcome to our community!