Thread: Hey everyone :)

Default Hey everyone :)

I'm knew to this site and kind of nervous , but here goes nothing... I came here searching to be a caretaker. I'm 24 yrs old , very outgoing and spontaneous. At first I wasn't expecting to sign up but decided that life is too short to not give it a try. My name is Brandi but a lot of people call me miss b or lady b. ( I should of put that first but I'm not great at introductions. I tried to add a photo with no luck on my profile so wanted to introduce myself as soon as possible so no one thought I was just lurking. But I can't wait to get to know all the little ones as well as caretakers.

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyfem View Post
    I'm knew to this site and kind of nervous , but here goes nothing... I came here searching to be a caretaker. I'm 24 yrs old , very outgoing and spontaneous. At first I wasn't expecting to sign up but decided that life is too short to not give it a try. My name is Brandi but a lot of people call me miss b or lady b. ( I should of put that first but I'm not great at introductions. I tried to add a photo with no luck on my profile so wanted to introduce myself as soon as possible so no one thought I was just lurking. But I can't wait to get to know all the little ones as well as caretakers.
    Hey there Brandi, welcome to ADISC!

Well, you should have no problem meeting lots of littles here. I think the ratio of caretakers to kiddos is about 1000 to 1. Of course, I haven't done any of the actual research to find out if that ratio is anywhere near accurate. One thing to keep in mind though. While it is fun to meet friends and take on the role or caretaker/baby here on the forums, ADISC is not a dating site or matchmaking site. We are here for support and for fun. That being said, I have no doubt you will make some great friends here. Something that may help you get to know new people is sharing a little more about yourself, outside of the role of caretaker. What other things occupy your life? School, work, hobbies, favorite pasttimes? What makes Brandi... Brandi?

Looking forward to finding out. Again... welcome to our little community!