Thread: New diaper lover and somewhat adult baby

Default New diaper lover and somewhat adult baby

Hey i'm James I live in southern Oakland county, Michigan and am mainly on here to find friends [Removed]
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 06-Sep-2012 at 05:44. Reason: no personal ads, please

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinchester View Post
    Hey i'm James I live in southern Oakland county, Michigan and am mainly on here to find friends
    Hi James, Welcome to ADISC!

Just to give you a heads up. This site is primarily a Support Community and not a dating/matchmaking website. So it may be a little tough to find a mommy here, but if you give it a chance, I am sure you can find many great friends here. One thing that would go a long way in meeting new people and making friends would be sharing a little bit about yourself. What brought you to ADISC? How did you become interested in diapers? What other interests do you have, apart from being an ABDL? Are you into sports, have a career plan, still in college? Stuff like that.

Nearly everyone on this site has an interest in diapers and/or being babied. But what makes you special? What makes you who you are?
    Last edited by LilMonkeyAlex; 06-Sep-2012 at 05:48.