Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one to open a Diaper bag like this?

Default Am I the only one to open a Diaper bag like this?

When i get a new bag of diapers i open it from the bottom instead of the easy pull away. It much easier to pull out a single diaper from the bottom since each diaper is exposed by the folded end. Just a passing thought.

TheEmeraldDream

hmm... I can't say that I have but that does make allot of sense! I might have to try that with the next pack I get.

Default Sv: Am I the only one to open a Diaper bag like this?

yes this was something new. I open my diaper bags on the top like it should be. But we all have some special way to do things

Skickat från min GT-I9100 via Tapatalk 2

I'm always so exited I tear them open so fast that there no telling if it was the right or wrong way. And I wear at least every night so I do a lot of opening, I shouldn't be so exited still.

Different brands of diapers orient their diapers differently. Goodnites have the bottom of the pants on the side of the bag with the slits which means they are easier to pull out from the traditional side. Underjams however are the opposit; the bottom of the pants is on the bottom of the bag so I always open underjams on the wrong side so that they are easier to pull out.

Heh. I like that idea, but I just tear into them and stock them in the top drawer of my dresser.

I'm with onecho, I just stuff them with the rest of my stash. I will say however, that whenever I open a new pair of nappies I get uber excited and and take in the moment for as long as possible. I look over the packaging for a long time reading it and examining it (even if I already own that particular diaper brand or have owned them in the past) and when I finally get around to opening it, I do so slowly and take a good whiff of my new found treasure. I swear there are times it feels almost ceremonial but for a guy with OCD what can you expect!

I wasn't aware that there was a "top" or "bottom"
    I've always taken them out from the folded side... It makes perfect sense, after all.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    I wasn't aware that there was a "top" or "bottom"
    I've always taken them out from the folded side... It makes perfect sense, after all.
    Me too. Nowadays, they're so compressed inside the package that it's hard to get the first or second one out without major force, and if you grab them by the folded side you're less likely to tear them apart.

Peachy

I do the same I always have just seems easier