Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hello all -

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.

I've been researching and writing about incontinence for a period of time, and came across this site via search engine, searching for discussion forums regarding incontinence.

I contribute to a website [removed] where we've put together information on causes, solutions, treatment, etc. for those afflicted with this condition.

Not just a shameless plug (though feel free to stop by the site), I hope to become a contributing member of the board should you have any questions. Let me know how I can help. And with the wealth of members on this board, I'm sure there is much I can learn from you as well.

Looking forward to being part of the community here. Thanks.
    Last edited by spddan; 14-Sep-2012 at 04:05. Reason: Removing link to site - promotion

Quote Originally Posted by IncontSolutions View Post
    Hello all -
    Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.
    Welcome. First off, it's great that you have essentially made a living from researching incontinence and possible solutions. No doubt you'll have a lot of insight to offer many of the discussions that will take place here.

I've been researching and writing about incontinence for a period of time.
    Perhaps you'll contribute some work here? As long as you're not trying to sell something people do contribute articles to the site's repertoire.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, NateSean. No salesmanship here - if you click over to the site I linked to, no monetization there - no store, no checkout, etc.

Headed out of town in the morning for the weekend, but will browse the threads when I return and see what I can contribute.

Thanks for the welcome. Have a great weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by IncontSolutions View Post
    no monetization there - no store, no checkout, etc.
    Actually, the second link on the menu bar is an Incontinence store.

But it's not too big a deal as well as we get to know more about you and not just a site you contribute to. Are you incontinent yourself? Or just do research into it and try to help others? Besides this interest in Incontinence, do you have any other hobbies or interests? Also... I am kinda interested in why you are doing research on the subject, not that there is anything wrong with it. I am just curious.

I really do look forward to your contributions and hope that you can be a great member on ADISC. Welcome to ADISC and welcome to our community!