Thread: hi everyone ... just my story

Cool hi everyone ... just my story

hi everyone my names tod and i am a tb dl with limited success im 17 but cant get up the courage to go somewhere and buy diapers i also dont know if there are any stores in the uk that sell adult diapers or bigger diapers.. i get very arroused by diapers even the thought of them and wearing would just be all my christmases at once thanks for reading my story

Quote Originally Posted by ilovenappies8 View Post
    hi everyone my names tod and i am a tb dl with limited success im 17
    I was seventeen when I bought my first package of Depends underpants. It takes some planning but there's no rush.

thanks for reading my story
    May I ask why you felt the need to do another intro post? You all ready did one in April.

hi everyone my names tod and i am a tb dl with limited success im 17 but cant get up the courage to go somewhere and buy diapers i also dont know if there are any stores in the uk that sell adult diapers or bigger diapers.. i get very arroused by diapers even the thought of them and wearing would just be all my christmases at once thanks for reading my story
    Welcome to the ADISC once again, ilovenappies8. Glad you came back. It can take a lot of nerve to make it your first time into a store and purchase something like this. But just keep in mind. The cashier rings up 1000's of products everyday and will most likely not even take a second glance at what you purchase. As long as you don't make a big deal about it, I bet they won't either.

I would be interested to learn a little bit about what kind of things interest you besides diapers. Nearly everyone on ADISC has some interest in diapers, but there are other things that make us unique outside of that interest. What makes you unique? Do you have any special hobbies or favorite past time?

Looking forward to learning more about you. Welcome back once again, and enjoy ADISC!

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    May I ask why you felt the need to do another intro post? You all ready did one in April.
    Well.. technically June, not April. Crazy European dating system... (DD-MM-YYYY). :P

But I can understand, that even after being away for a few months, sometimes people decide they want to reintroduce themselves. Or maybe they want other members to see them in a new light. Either way, there is nothing wrong with it.

Hi Tod welcome to ADISC.

Yeah it's hard especially if you are shy person(like me). But yeah I got my first adult diaper when I'm 14.I'm lurking at supermarket for long enough just to collect bravery to get one and bring them to cashier. But I get used to it know. Oh yeah could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest?