Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hi there, I'm Scarecrow Joe. I'm somewhat new to all this AB/DL stuff, so I signed into this to help me out. So, where to begin...
    I'm currently in college for video game development/programming, and my dream is to own my own game studio one day and make some impressive and imaginative games. I also like watching movies, reading books, singing and listening to music, and am a fan of anime and manga (though I am very picky about it. There is only so many bad ones I can take)
    I also like to make it clear that I am a devout follower of the Lord Jesus Christ. I take that fact seriously and bring it into every aspect of my life, including this. I do keep the peace with people and try to understand their point of view, but know I will not apologize for what I believe.
    As for coming into this interest, I believe it started when I was a kid. I was really close to my younger cousin who was a bed wetter at the time so I would wear pull-ups with her when we stayed over at our grandmother's to make her feel better (yes, I know, "How sweet"). And I guess something just clicked for me, at least subconsciously.
    I hope to meet some good people here that I could talk to and help me cope with this oddity. So hoping to meet a lot of you and have some fun. Take care!

Quote Originally Posted by ScarecrowJoe View Post
    Hi there, I'm Scarecrow Joe. I'm somewhat new to all this AB/DL stuff, so I signed into this to help me out.
    Better here than what I had available to me when I was younger.

I'm currently in college for video game development/programming, and my dream is to own my own game studio one day and make some impressive and imaginative games.
    The Iphone seems to be providing a lot of opportunties for creative game designers. Of course, by creative I mean people who make some variation or another of some puzzle style game but heck, it's better than what I can do. Which is nothing.

Anyhow, the gaming industry seems to be one of those recession free trades. Good luck to you and I hope the job market treats you well.

I also like to make it clear that I am a devout follower of the Lord Jesus Christ.
    There's a fair amount of Christians, Catholics, Wiccans and followers of many spiritual practices here at ADISC. You'll find many lively discussions surrounding religion and it's place in the AB/DL culture. My only beef is with people who cause physical or psychological harm against non-consenting parties, IE children and animals. Since respect is a two way street, as long as I recieve it, I give it.

I hope to meet some good people here that I could talk to and help me cope with this oddity. So hoping to meet a lot of you and have some fun. Take care!
    Once again, welcome to the forums.