Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underwear fetish

Default Underwear fetish

I have a fetish for briefs, especially white ones. This fetish didn't have a affliction on me so much when I was younger. It wasn't until this silly boxers trend in school happened and my curiosity for trying new clothes. As well it had a lot to do also with wanting to fit in with the "in-crowd". Boy,did I learn my lesson. In junior high school, I started to miss wearing briefs. Especially when I saw 3 of my classmates wear them in a room full of boxers,boxer-briefs, and self consciousness without a care in the world. Also when I saw the gym teacher's white Hanes waistband peek out of the top of his running shorts was a huge revelation for me at 13. I later then went back to white briefs but had been so nervous about dressing in the locker room. Just the way guys are about it is so silly to me now but I was younger back then. I tried to find human support so I didn't feel on an island. So I looked at pictures of men in white briefs, even videos. When I later saw 80's movies like Risky Business and Gross Anatomy that had lead actors in white underpants it caused me more arousal than moral support. Years have went by and with God's help he's answer my question and problem. But I still struggle with my dilemma. I found out one of my Christian friends in college wears them when my eyes one day caught white Hanes showing out of his shorts when he bent over to grab something. I was excited to finally be shown I was normal and not alone but then I couldn't stop thinking about seeing his underwear fully. And I so don't want to fantasize about my friend and his underwear when were in class. Heck, I even see that my favorite comic book heroes like Spider-Man wear briefs. But I don't want the lustful side to slow me down. I just want to be comfortable spiritually with what I wear underneath and the others that do as well be a morale lifter but only that. Maybe I have this for a purpose. But what are your guys thoughts on this whole thing?

I prefer briefs. Boxers just don't hold me right. Never owned a pair of boxers and I don't intend to start now. There really is nothing to be ashamed of -- especially on a website full of people who wear diapers instead of underwear, briefs of the non-disposable sort are extremely ordinary.

pamperchu

I have the opposite attraction to underwear and boxers, I think they are so gross and dirty and never bought any in my life. My mom bought them for me until I was around 13 and by 15 I started to buy diapers and toss my underwear. In 2008 I tossed out my last pair. I'm so glad I don't have them anymore, they are just so icky and I hated having them in my drawers.

Never bought boxers. Had to wear them in basic training in the military. After boot camp went back to briefs. Wore them up til about 15 yrs

ago. Now nothing but full cut women's briefs.

Quote Originally Posted by ManicMunchkin View Post
    I prefer briefs. Boxers just don't hold me right. Never owned a pair of boxers and I don't intend to start now. There really is nothing to be ashamed of -- especially on a website full of people who wear diapers instead of underwear, briefs of the non-disposable sort are extremely ordinary.
    Thanks bro! I needed to hear from someone who's on the same boat as I am. I'll try to remember that.

What goes around, comes around. When I was in high school, it was our grandfathers who wore boxers and we wore briefs. I guess we were lucky, because briefs are more like little boy's training pants. Who wouldn't want to wear that. Actually, I bought my first pair of dinosaur training pants from Baby Pants, and I love those. I may eventually be going the way of Pamperchu and replace all my underwear with training pants. My wife may have something to say about this.

Peachy

I think the fact that people wore mostly white underwear in the past is based on (1) the technology of making colorful underwear was not readily available, and (2) white underwear is easier to wash and more hygienic, which goes in line with people not having the technical means (fancy washers) or money to change and wash their underwear as often as we do today.

Still, that doesn't give anyone the right to judge you by your underwear. That's just weird and creepy because it makes me wonder what people think when they comment on other people's underwear. You're also past the puberty years where kids are cruel and ridicule everyone. Not to mention there may be reasons why someone wears certain types of underwear. A friend of mine in school wore old-style long whilte pure-cotton underwear because he had skin problems. I doubt flashy brightly colored artificial fiber/spandex undies would have done his skin any good. But you don't tell these kinds of things to random strangers in the gym changing rooms, so it's never a good idea to laugh about someone's underwear, or their use of diapers, until you hear the full background story.

Peachy

Red face

I've got a bit of a fetish for underwear... I've always worn briefs and I still haven't tried wearing boxers. I was in a clothing store when I was 15 and I saw "Tangas", which are basically a cut-down version of a brief (the fabric runs from one side to the other but doesn't link on the sides, if that makes sense).

I really wanted them, so I went back a day later and bought them. Those poor Tangas.

It's 10 years later and I'm not really interested in them anymore - jockstraps have taken their place... which is a bit stereotypically gay - what can I do :P .

I recently bought white briefs, but now I realise they remind me of diapers... so maybe that's why I liked them.

You shouldn't be feel guilty about your fetishes... you should be thankful your fetishes are benign (and not a fetish for murder, for instance). I'd suggest you try and get the maximum enjoyment out of your fetishes, you've only got one life, live it .

I think I have that fetish as well. One day a couple of months ago I was looking at stuff on eBay and came across these. I was like "OMG OMG I want those! "

I have more and more fetishes with time... There are days I consider myself a huge pervert xD.

Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    I have the opposite attraction to underwear and boxers, I think they are so gross and dirty and never bought any in my life. My mom bought them for me until I was around 13 and by 15 I started to buy diapers and toss my underwear. In 2008 I tossed out my last pair. I'm so glad I don't have them anymore, they are just so icky and I hated having them in my drawers.
    Wow, I thought I was the only one with this. I haven't thrown out all my underwear, but I hate it, and even hate touching it, even fresh out of the laundry. But I don't wear diapers 24/7 to work every day. I have cute training pants that helps because it makes me look cute and babyish. I am not super grossed out by my cute baby training pants as long as they are cute, that's how I get through my day, I still get a little icky feeling. But regular boxers or underwear kill me.