Thread: He Everyone !

Default He Everyone !

I have been a daddy to adult Baby Girls for 15 years now. I prefer those who missed out on their childhood due to abuse because this is an area I am all to familiar with. I am just a daddy to these girls, not a partner. The Baby play is a way for them to learn trust and to deal with the past abuse. They need to experience a relationship where everything is centered around their needs and well being without any expectations of reciprocity.... except maybe Hugs or 'fridge art !!

Honestly,, I benefit from these relationships too. Whenever you can take something bad in your life and use it to help others, then it's no longer an obstacle.

Sorry for the "lurking", It helps for people to read that others have gone through similar experiences. As youngsters, we tend to blame ourselves for the things that happen. Sites like this help people to understand we aren't alone.

And this is where we say, "so what hobbies do you have or other interests," but words escape me.

Quote Originally Posted by dad2u View Post
    Sorry for the "lurking", It helps for people to read that others have gone through similar experiences. As youngsters, we tend to blame ourselves for the things that happen. Sites like this help people to understand we aren't alone.
    Hey dad2u!

I'm glad that you have at least come out to introduce yourself, even if you lurk for support! It is a very nice thing to have this community here where you are accepted for who you are, and you can get advice from other members if needed (For just about any topic!).

But as an intro it would be nice if we knew some of your hobbies, maybe you can make some new friends! While your intro is very great, and you talk about why you are doing this (which seems to be a very kind reason), you aren't letting us know more about you!

I'm in Tae Kwon-Do (2nd Degree Black Belt), and hopefully when I start again (after University), I will continue on to my 3rd (and higher!). I really do enjoy it, but the exhaustion from University is just too much.

I hope you contribute more to discussions in the future! There is no need to be shy, it sounds to me like your expertise could really help some of the younger members which would be a great thing for them!

Enjoy!

- Lobie

As a daddy, I take an active interest in whatever sports,hobbies or past times that my girls have. That can range anywhere between coloring on the floor together to hiking and camping in remote locations. Once they have dealt with their past, every new accomplishment gives them the confidence to try new things, and that in turn builds self esteem.