Thread: Did I get a special pack or what?

Default Did I get a special pack or what?

Okay, I'm a little baffled.

Friday, I got a pack of pampers cruisers size 7. I didn't expect too much out of them. They're a very tight fit on me, but they fit, and I was pleased.

I used three or four already and I'm a little shocked. I wetted one about 3 times, and it didn't leak at all! I was expecting it to leak on the first time. And I don't mean light wettings.

My question is, did pampers up their absorbency, or did I get a special pack or something?

that's pretty much how they were when I bought some right after they came out. Of course despite them barely "fitting" me I am still sticking with adult diapers.

same here i was like they wont fit but then they did and that was cool

Fits+absobance=

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathon View Post
    what size waist will these fit up to?
    about 30 or 32. but they barely fit and I really wouldn't recommend them to anyone over 6 years old. Oh also the size of your thighs counts too. The leg holes are well designed for a baby/toddler not a teenager/adult.

Darkfinn

Baby diapers are pretty absorbant guys... just don't flood them.

I couldn't get the #7s to fit my waist and hips (32/36), but I didn't try to pre-stretch them which may have helped. Their great absorbency must be the reason some members like to use them as stuffers.

Wish they would have fit me.

~Pramrider

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    about 30 or 32. but they barely fit and I really wouldn't recommend them to anyone over 6 years old. Oh also the size of your thighs counts too. The leg holes are well designed for a baby/toddler not a teenager/adult.
    I also wouldn't bother with a Depends male "guard" either. They just don't have the absorbency of a Cruisers 7 and are very uncomfortable. Besides, the Pampers will stay in place without that awful big center tape strip you see on the Depends. Why should anybody have to lug around a HUGE full-sized adult "brief" when they don't have to? I hear that Proctor & Gamble stock is a good buy these days.

Honeywell6180