Thread: Gone for a While

Default Gone for a While

I haven't logged in for a while and am required to re-inroduce myself. I live in the Northeast (Unite States) and am primarily interesed in rubber/latex and plastic. I discovered this site when I began to read stories about AB/DL and would like to learn more about AB/DL interests.

Quote Originally Posted by papabear View Post
    I haven't logged in for a while and am required to re-inroduce myself. I live in the Northeast (Unite States) and am primarily interesed in rubber/latex and plastic. I discovered this site when I began to read stories about AB/DL and would like to learn more about AB/DL interests.
    Well hiya papabear!

Welcome back to ADISC

Your intro really should contain more about you as a person, rather than a slim look at your interests!

What are some of your hobbies? I'm a CS student, and I love to program. Generally, right now I'm programming in C# almost exclusively, and I am currently working on a large piece of software for speedcubers. Basically it's a really big timer program, with more tools than it should have! However, a lot of people are begging me for updates and wanting to have more things put into it (Which I don't even have the time to do!)

You certainly are on the right site for learning more about AB/DL interests, you should take a quick look in the Articles section. I'm sure that there will be something interesting there for you to read.

I hope I see you posting around ADISC, and I look forward to your reply!

- Lobie