Thread: what?!

Default what?!

ok, so ive been going to the gym for a while, and my mate pointed out to me today that i may be subliminally getting impatient with how long it is taking for me to see results. its been 6 weeks, and ive decided i wanted to try pre supplement drinks. I wanted to get jack3d, but thats now banned in australia because of the DMAA involved. Basically my question is, has anyone got any pre workout supplements that they drink before hand that get them pumped and tingly but dont have DMAA in them??

cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by clip12 View Post
    Basically my question is, has anyone got any pre workout supplements that they drink before hand that get them pumped and tingly but dont have DMAA in them??
    well, to get 'pumped and tingly', i've always relied on my own supply of adrenaline. the way i see it, is that if you can't muster that, you're not naturally inclined to have a 'manly' physique; and, as ever, if you can't do it, you shouldn't be doing it.

supplementwise, i've only ever used natural stuff: pre-breakfast used to consist of a pintpot of milk, raw eggs, banana and calcium tablet (chalk, by any other name). neck that, run, then have breakfast. specific, technical sports training would come later in the day, unless on a rest-day.

expectionally, for you, don't expect overly noticable results within weeks (this, naturally, depends upon your level/amount of training). it takes years to build a decent natural body and the ones you may have seen bulk-up in a matter of months are the ones on steroids. and, from starting training, it can take weeks for a body to wake up to the fact of heavy training and it's responses can vary over that period, to the extent that you may even see undesireable results. but you have to persevere in order for the body to settle into the regime....and then you'll start to see and feel real results.

in short, there's no real quick-fix: it's a lot of hard work over a long time and you shouldn't be expecting anything other.