Thread: tena

schoolboy21

Default tena

has anyone ever used the tena heavy protection underwear? are they good? do they leak?

i have a tena slip upstairs ready to try, so will have to let you know about that, but i have tried some others that are soposed to be the same. i like them, i find them really comfatble, and soft, they hold enough for me,

Yes I do wear them and have not had any leaking issue. They are very comfortable to wear and very quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolkrider View Post
    i have a tena slip upstairs ready to try, so will have to let you know about that, but i have tried some others that are soposed to be the same. i like them, i find them really comfatble, and soft, they hold enough for me,
    Tena Slip are very different to Tena Heavy Protection Underwear. Tena Slip are tape-on plastic backed diapers whereas, if I remember correctly, the THPU are pull-up style diapers. You can get different versions of Tena Slip too which complicates it even more. The UK Tena Slip Maxi is one of the best adult diapers I've tried

I've tried samples of both the Tena Slips (maxi) and the maxi pants which are pull-ups, presumably the equivalent of the THPU. I found them both very good, but too expensive in comparison with other, better brands like Abena.