Thread: Sorry, I have been a lurker

Default Sorry, I have been a lurker

Now it's time to to post something.

For some reason, I feel like I actually want to be caught wearing only a diaper and t-shirt, out in public. Anyone else? Anyone been caught?

No, I've never been caught and have no wish to. But enough about me. What are your interests etc? What do you like to do? I started off as a lurker too, then got an account and started posting and never looked back.

Quote Originally Posted by dependsonme View Post

For some reason, I feel like I actually want to be caught wearing only a diaper and t-shirt, out in public. Anyone else? Anyone been caught?

Hey Dependsonme, welcome to ADISC!

I think there may be some on here that have a bit of a desire for a little humiliation, but for the most part, that is not what most members here are interested in. Since this is a support community primarily, and not a fetish site, most members here struggle with not being able to find acceptance and actually hate the idea of being humiliated by someone finding out about this part of their life.

I am glad you finally decided to post something and stop being a lurker, but since this is the Introduction Forum, how about a little bit about yourself. What brought you to ADISC? What kind of interests and hobbies do you have besides diapers and having a thrill for humiliation? You know... the normal stuff.... gaming, sports, career goals... etc. etc.

Hope that you will stick around and enjoy ADISC, and that you will give us a chance to know a little more about you. Once again, welcome to the community!

Quote Originally Posted by dependsonme View Post

Hi welcome to ADISC.

Yeah good thing to take off lurker status. Well I want to keep my little hobbies here secret and to this day thank god no one is ever caught me. So what about your hobbies or interest? Anyway welcome to ADISC.