Thread: Hello again!

Post Hello again!

Hello I would like to reintroduce myself. I haven't been on in a don't know how long but never the less I'm back. When I first signed up I was kinda shy and didn't want to go in a lot of detail about myself. Only very few probably ever heard of me on this site so I hope I can actually talk to a lot of you this time around and get more involved! So I'm going to try and retell a little about myself. Hi I'm 16 years old and my favorite hobbies are gaming, sports, and hanging out with my friends. I do have a pet it's a corn snake. I had a interest with diapers for about half my life. So if anyone wants to chat just pm me (: and that's about it about my life.

Spaniel

Hi Ecilipse! What games do you like? Im a big fan of Valve, and I like RPGs. Also do you play rugby or baseball?

I like valve games especially left 4 dead but I'm not into baseball or rugby I just like doing things like track

Welcome back. I wouldn't worry about being shy when you first signed on. After all, you would have been 14. I can't imagine I would have had much to say, much less type when I was 14, though we have some 14 year old members who simply are more talented and smarter than I was (and probably am now). Besides, this site is for making one feel good about themselves, sharing and caring.

I too like sports and getting out on my bike. I've played a few games, but now I spend my spare time working on my novel. Time is a precious commodity.

Quote Originally Posted by EclipseRising View Post
    Hello I would like to reintroduce myself. I haven't been on in a don't know how long but never the less I'm back. When I first signed up I was kinda shy and didn't want to go in a lot of detail about myself. Only very few probably ever heard of me on this site so I hope I can actually talk to a lot of you this time around and get more involved! So I'm going to try and retell a little about myself. Hi I'm 16 years old and my favorite hobbies are gaming, sports, and hanging out with my friends. I do have a pet it's a corn snake. I had a interest with diapers for about half my life. So if anyone wants to chat just pm me (: and that's about it about my life.
    Hey EclipseRiding, welcome back!

I'm not much of a sports fan, but I am a black belt in TaeKwon-Do! What are some of your favourite sports?

I will be happy to see you get more involved in the community! Hope to see you contributing to more and more discussions

You don't seem shy anymore at least.

Nice to meet you, and enjoy!

- Lobie