Thread: New here

Default New here

Hello,
    I am new to the site and looking forward to speaking with other members. I am urinary incontinent so I wear diapers 24/7, I am in a very happy and successful relationship with a beautiful, smart, loving girl. In terms of being an AB I like being cuddled and what not... I also get my diapers changed but mostly because I am not very good at it and fiancÚ suggested/recommended that she take charge of my needs in that department. Anyway I am happy I am here

Quote Originally Posted by honu808 View Post
    Hello,
    I am new to the site and looking forward to speaking with other members. I am urinary incontinent so I wear diapers 24/7, I am in a very happy and successful relationship with a beautiful, smart, loving girl. In terms of being an AB I like being cuddled and what not... I also get my diapers changed but mostly because I am not very good at it and fiancÚ suggested/recommended that she take charge of my needs in that department. Anyway I am happy I am here
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Wow seems you are very lucky to have understanding girlfriend. So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by honu808 View Post
    Hello,
    Hey honu! Welcome to ADISC

I have to agree with archer, it's great you are in such a loving relationship, it can take a lot of time to find that special someone.

It would be nice to know more about you, what are some of your hobbies? I'm a computer science student (In fact going back to University this year for my last year), and I love programming and mathematics.

Glad to have you here, and I hope to see you posting around on ADISC, and hope to see your reply!

- Lobie

Well it is great to get to know everyone. Sorry I have been pretty busy with things in the last week so I have had a hard time getting on to reply to you. Well my hobbies include surfing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, lifting, hiking, traveling, and just trying new things. I am a student currently studying Economics and Financial Management with the University of London, examining institution: London School of Economics. I am looking to go to graduate school and get my Masters of Science and hopefully one day a PhD in Economics and Economic Philosophy. My goal is to to research and analysis when I am out to add to the greater understanding of economics as a tool for ethics. I hope to speak to everyone more

- - - Updated - - -

I also look forward to speaking with anyone about anything so it doesnt have to be ABDL or Incontinence related at all I just like talking with like minded individuals