Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secret Revealed !!

Exclamation Secret Revealed !!

someone was spotted with a diapers?

I ask this because I made ​​a mistake when I was 13 years old I bought a Goodnites, Pampers 6 and adult diapers size small and my mom found the diaper in the bathroom that I had used... it was difficult for me, She asked me and I refused (we are five in home) but now (2012)I'm revealing that and this week I'm giving her information about the infantilism (AB/DL) and diapers fetish, She has been good with me, like a good mother

So tell me How was your experience ? or you still hiding?

Cygnus

Dude, you're 21. Does she need to know about how you want to live your life?

Sure, my mom has been loving as well, but I don't even feel that big of an urge to tell her anything about my life. What goes on in my future home will be none of her business. Even though she helped you in your life, it doesn't give her a right to know everything about it.

But if you feel like you want to tell her, by all means do so. Good luck.

Well, I cant say that I ever told my parents nor will I ever. But I wish you best of luck hope she takes it well

Quote Originally Posted by Furcub View Post
    someone was spotted with a diapers?

I ask this because I made ​​a mistake when I was 13 years old I bought a Goodnites, Pampers 6 and adult diapers size small and my mom found the diaper in the bathroom that I had used... it was difficult for me, She asked me and I refused (we are five in home) but now (2012)I'm revealing that and this week I'm giving her information about the infantilism (AB/DL) and diapers fetish, She has been good with me, like a good mother

So tell me How was your experience ? or you still hiding?
    I have never told my parents, but wish I could have. If you think you can, I would, living is easier without hiding.

Most of the users in this site are well under 30. So what you all have to realize is that whether you like it or not, not matter how old you get, your business will ALWAYS be your parents business. The younger you are, the more true it is. YOU are their business, so its also true that what ever goes on in your life (your business) is theirs also. Plus, your still under their house (in most cases.) So what happens under their roof is also their business, your room or not.

I did it because I need my space and I understood that it's better to say it to hide it, because I want them to respect me like a normal person and not like a retard.

Bytheway, they know it like 8 years ago

and I have a good relationship with them, I do not want to lose it.
    Last edited by Furcub; 04-Sep-2012 at 01:31.

Quote Originally Posted by DONeill73 View Post
    Most of the users in this site are well under 30. So what you all have to realize is that whether you like it or not, not matter how old you get, your business will ALWAYS be your parents business. The younger you are, the more true it is. YOU are their business, so its also true that what ever goes on in your life (your business) is theirs also. Plus, your still under their house (in most cases.) So what happens under their roof is also their business, your room or not.
    Ummmm...how about "no"? If this is true for you, it's because you've let it be so. Even if you're still under their roof, you're entitled to a degree of autonomy and privacy if you're an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by DONeill73 View Post
    It's different when you're legally an adult, yes he should respect them and their rules when in their house but what he does in his own time is not their business anymore. At 20 I can leave the house and don't have to tell my parents where I'm going or when I'll be back because I'm technically an adult and am allowed to do that, yes it is polite to let them know and I usually do but that doesn't mean that I have to. There does come a time where your business does become your own and your parents knowing is optional.

carebeardominator

im hiding

I think my dad and mom know about it. My dad goes thru my closet because that's where his work clothes is at and one time the diapers where located in a different spot where I usually have them, not far away but to notice someone had moved them. I think my mom also know but she rather not think about it. I was home alone and was trying a diaper and they came without notice and I take the diaper off and they're where just right there on the bed. Just one thick wet diaper. You have to go thru my room to use the bathroom. She looked where the diaper was and I don't know if she seen it or she didn't really notice it was a diaper. She was in a hurry to use the bathroom. I was naked too but the furniture was block my body. Good thing she was in a hurry and that there was stuff everywhere because we we're moving. I had a close one recently. My mom was looking for a pair of missing jeans on my closet and she almost touch my diaper. I had it inside a boxer. I was taking picture of me on a diaper lol I like taking pics with diaper on so when I can wear them I'll just look at the picture. I could squeeze on a Little movers size 4 and cruisers size 4 with a little pre strecth. Now I've gain a few pounds and my waist is 27 1/2 inch. I am going to try Cruisers 7 see if I can squeeze in them. But I'm scare that someone will open my box from amazon. One question: Does pampers Size 7 come in a pampers mailing box or Amazon with free super saver shipping?