Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaks and I dont mean from a diaper

Default Leaks and I dont mean from a diaper

whenever i go to pee...i go pee,shake it, wash my hands...well at about that point my bladder decide to let alil more out ..sometimes its a drop or two. tho sometimes its enough to show through my undies and pants, any ideas why this happens to me ?

I know exactly what you are talking about, I have it too. It is something called post micturition dribble. Essentially, it happens that when you "go" you can't get it all out and some extra urine drips out involuntarily afterwards. It's not a big deal, it can happen to anyone of any age, I should know, I have this condition. Personally, I wear a "guard", like the depend guards for men during the day, all day, every day. It shouldn't be a big deal, they are not noticeable at all and after a while wearing one becomes pretty routine and will help prevent any possible embarrasment.

Thanks for the fast reply

I've often thought that my 2 hernias I had to have repaired as a kid ( ages 3 and 4 ) might be connected to this
    Last edited by Peachy; 26-Oct-2008 at 07:25. Reason: merging double post

I have this problem and I wear baggy enough jean for it not to go on my pants, Its just a few or more drops it only affects my boxers.

No matter how you shake and dance The last two drops go in your pants. - Stephen King

It happens to pretty much every guy, the urine gets stuck after the muscle but not out into the toilet. when you get done and zip up, the urethra at at an angle and it falls back out.

I think this is quite ordinary..the best thing is to just hang on and not rush, to make sure every last bit has had the chance to come out. And if you put pressure on an area just below the genitals, you can give that last little bit a helping hand to release. Although Im not to sure if thats a good way health wise. But there's not any harm in going to see a doctor, just for good measure, and if the problem gets worse then definitely consider it. Plus, if you think there is a related problem, it might be a good idea to seek medical advice just for re-assurance. There was a thread a while ago about the same issue, Ill look out the address.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire_lupine06 View Post
    whenever i go to pee...i go pee,shake it, wash my hands...well at about that point my bladder decide to let alil more out ..sometimes its a drop or two. tho sometimes its enough to show through my undies and pants, any ideas why this happens to me ?
    I know why it happens, you just a normal guy, like the rest of us guys here, that has happened to me for the last few decades.

I wouldn't worry about it I would say it is normal, for me anyway, I wonder if cut guys have the same problem.

crazyboy

yeah i have always done that too. i have the problem where your bladder will not drain out much, so it is always full. so i always feel like i have to pee and nothing but like 2 ouces comes out. so i always thought it was because of that, now that i read this thread, i guess it's not. humm. That is one of the reasons why i wear diapers, i have to pee like every 2 min. but only like an ounce at a time. kinda really sucks, except for i really love diapers a lot. (duh) wow off topic sorry!

well when i do pee.which is about 5 times a day its a good amount...but then again I drink alot of fluids a day so it makes sense .