Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any more obsolete little boys or girls out there?

Default Any more obsolete little boys or girls out there?

I am sixty years old, still like wearing diapers. I've found at least one other guy who's older.

Are there other obsolete boys or girls out there? Get in touch!

(the obsolete child reference comes from Dr. Seuss's book "You're Only Old Once, a book for obsolete children")

Obsolete?
    I'm 53, fit, active, work a demanding job diong things few others would to keep the world running and wear diapers for the pleasure of it.
    Sorry I've never read the book but will keep an eye out for it.

Well in fiftys still little in side just play older around others to stay under cover .Never odsolete

He said obsolete, I say ancient,I'm 73.

You'll have to join the Dinosaur Club. I'm 64 but everyone says I look like I'm three. Oh wait, I think they said I act like I'm three. Anyway, I work two jobs and ride my bike 7 miles on days when I don't have to work. I'm writing a novel, work in my garden, and kill the occasional raptor in the back yard because they eat the flowers and the grandchildren.

I am also 60 and have been a diaper lover all my life. I like cloth that's we wore but then but disposables with plastic backs are easier. I will never give them up. Oh i still work up to 60 hours in five days some times. Still drive my hot rod around sometimes in a diaper. It never gets old.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    You'll have to join the Dinosaur Club. I'm 64 but everyone says I look like I'm three. Oh wait, I think they said I act like I'm three. Anyway, I work two jobs and ride my bike 7 miles on days when I don't have to work. I'm writing a novel, work in my garden, and kill the occasional raptor in the back yard because they eat the flowers and the grandchildren.
    Didn't mean to imply that anyone is tired out or over the hill. I'm still quite active myself. I also try to act like I'm three whenever I have a chance. I wanted to wear diapers as early as 5, didn't actually start wearing them until I was over 30. At 60 I still enjoy going peepee and occasionally poopie in a diaper.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by PPpants; 03-Sep-2012 at 14:45.

I'm 70. I developed an overactive bladder and urge incontinence as a result of an unexpected side effect of surgery when I was 14 years old. I wear diapers as a necessity, but I've also learned to enjoy them to the fullest.

I'm a firm believer in the phrase "you're as old as you feel". On this site that probably means everyone is on to a winner

I'm 63 and love peeing and pooping in my diaper when ever I get the chance. I am also a panty lover. I have a nice little collection of diapers and panties that the wife doesn't know about. My preference is the diapers. Usually manage to get padded once or twice a week. Love the feeling of a warm freahly pee'd in diaper. Really love the feeling of sitting in a diaper when a poo works its way out. The panties are an easier fetish to satisfy on a more regular basis when going padded is more difficult. Cheers!