Thread: Hello

dcguy1

Default Hello

Hi i'm evan i'm 17 I live in Yarmouth NS, i'm a dl message me?

Quote Originally Posted by dcguy1 View Post
    Hey dcguy! Welcome to ADISC.

Been a pretty wild increase in people in Nova Scotia appearing on the site! That's pretty cool

You should post a bit more about yourself, so other members can see if they share any hobbies with you. If you want you can follow this guide here and that should give you a pretty great format to follow! In particular what are some of your favourite things to do? I'm a computer programmer, and also enjoy speedcubing (solving the Rubik's Cube and other various puzzles as quick as possible).

You should also take a quick look at this article, and also the rules.

Hope you continue to contribute to the site, and can't wait to see your reply

- Lobie

corncakes11

hello. my name is Austin. I am freshly new to this "community." If I do something wrong that I'm not supposed to on this site, try not to correct me as I am very sensitive to criticism and insults, and to people who tell me what to do. I am only 13 years old, and I am extremely attracted to diapers. [removed]
    Last edited by Trevor; 02-Sep-2012 at 23:52. Reason: Unnecessary.

Hey guys? How's it going? How about telling is a bit more about yourselves? Interests, hobbies etc?

Hi evan welcome to ADISC.

Yeah like Lobie said you should post a bit more about yourself you know like hobbies or interest. Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

dcguy1

Well, I'm 17. I work in a lobster pound. I'm originally from England, Lived here most of my life so yeah. I love to play football (Soccer) and hang out with mates. I can't PM anyone though so yeh this is communicating till i can lol. Anything else you wanna know you can ask. Oh and i'm bi

Well, I'm 17. I work in a lobster pound. I'm originally from England, Lived here most of my life so yeah. I love to play football (Soccer) and hang out with mates. I can't PM anyone though so yeh this is communicating till i can lol. Anything else you wanna know you can ask. Oh and i'm bi
    Yeah sadly PM is for EC+ here is little tip about how to become EC. So how often you play football? Well I usually play with my school mates.

[

dcguy1

Yeah i play with my school mates, but not often cause i work and now i'm starting college so yeh. unfortunately i dont really have time lately.