Thread: My late intro

Cool My late intro

Hi my name is Cody, and I should posted this a long time ago.

TB life story
    When i was around 12 or so, I was still wetting the bed most nights, and I had Goodnites. I was online looking for a way to tell my self it was normal to wet the bed, and where diapers. That is when I found out about that people out there ware diapers at my age, and that help deal with the bed wetting at that age.

At 13 I stop wetting the bed. Also at around that time my mom, and dad had came to a point in there divorce where not fighting any more. I think that had something to do with my bed wetting. Also at 13 me and my girlfriend Amber started going out, and we are still dating today.

At 14 I told my mom, and I don't know any why to say how happy I was. a few days later i was able to buy my first diapers I wanted to where. I was now also going to new school SLPHS, and I also was part of the school First FRC robotics team

At 15 I got my first paci, it had Elmo on it. I that was the first TB experience I had. In high school I also was part of the school play back stage crew. Near the end of 15 I Learned I love to sleep with a plush.

At 16 I told my dad he was cool with it. I also told my girl friend a few days ago over text, and i don't know what she thinks so I will have to find out when i see her.
    Last edited by codsk8er1; 02-Sep-2012 at 20:52. Reason: Removed contact information

hay what all you cool people into other then tb ab stuff i like computer programming

Quote Originally Posted by codsk8er1 View Post
    Hi my name is Cody, and I should posted this a long time ago.

TB life story
    When i was around 12 or so, I was still wetting the bed most nights, and I had Goodnites. I was online looking for a way to tell my self it was normal to wet the bed, and where diapers. That is when I found out about that people out there ware diapers at my age, and that help deal with the bed wetting at that age.

At 13 I stop wetting the bed. Also at around that time my mom, and dad had came to a point in there divorce where not fighting any more. I think that had something to do with my bed wetting. Also at 13 me and my girlfriend Amber started going out, and we are still dating today.

At 14 I told my mom, and I don't know any why to say how happy I was. a few days later i was able to buy my first diapers I wanted to where. I was now also going to new school SLPHS, and I also was part of the school First FRC robotics team

At 15 I got my first paci, it had Elmo on it. I that was the first TB experience I had. In high school I also was part of the school play back stage crew. Near the end of 15 I Learned I love to sleep with a plush.

At 16 I told my dad he was cool with it. I also told my girl friend a few days ago over text, and i don't know what she thinks so I will have to find out when i see her.
    Hi Cody, nice to meet you. Robotics is cool. I hope your girlfriend is cool with it Good luck!