Thread: A shy hello

Default A shy hello

well i guess ill start with, I have aspergers to get that out of the way. i don't have a job right now and have been looking for 6 years. I'd like to go to college but its beyond my means. I find it easier to open up to girls than to guys at all which was the cause of most of my being bullied at school, however i consider anyone who was ever nice to me, my friend. I'm very curious and have been know to poke around a bit too much but at the same time very shy, I feel like i have 2 very different personalities that compliment each other very well. Im excessively indecisive and its taken me half an hour to write this far. As far as diapers go I've been interested in them as long as i can remember though I suspect rugrats may be to blame/thank but that was about the only thing i was allowed to watch other than tmnt which stopped airing when I was 5. I prefer disposables to cloth and wear more in the winter than in the summer. I am partially incontinent due to a side effect from one of the many medication i was forced by my parents to take until they found out i had autism, which rekindled my interest that had long since been embarrased daydreams. I really wish foxtailtimes would make more abdl rpgs. I'm a huge video gamer its all i do when I'm not looking for a job. i get paranoid at silence and must have a fan on max setting even to sleep. i love rave music especially nightcore 2. i love anime, and archery,and almost all martial arts/weapons. I really like to play my guitar and sometimes i get a wild feeling to draw but I'm not very good at either. I like to watch long story driven shows like lost and doctor who and sitcoms like that 70s show, scrubs, and malcom in the middle until i fall asleep. I like cold weather and despite being pagan christmas. I'm very anti religious and anti political in y public life because i find you lose friends or start fights when forced to choose. I cant wait to try rum, sake, and mead when i turn 21 this spring. I guess i came here to read the forums and possibly role play, though ive never done so before it sounds kind of fun. sorry for the long post and thank you for reading.

You're not alone, I'm pagan as well. Also, we share many of the same interests, so let me just say welcome to the site! So what kind of anime do you like and what games are you into?

Quote Originally Posted by ravedl View Post
    well i guess ill start with, I have aspergers to get that out of the way. i don't have a job right now and have been looking for 6 years. I'd like to go to college but its beyond my means. I find it easier to open up to girls than to guys at all which was the cause of most of my being bullied at school, however i consider anyone who was ever nice to me, my friend. I'm very curious and have been know to poke around a bit too much but at the same time very shy, I feel like i have 2 very different personalities that compliment each other very well. Im excessively indecisive and its taken me half an hour to write this far. As far as diapers go I've been interested in them as long as i can remember though I suspect rugrats may be to blame/thank but that was about the only thing i was allowed to watch other than tmnt which stopped airing when I was 5. I prefer disposables to cloth and wear more in the winter than in the summer. I am partially incontinent due to a side effect from one of the many medication i was forced by my parents to take until they found out i had autism, which rekindled my interest that had long since been embarrased daydreams. I really wish foxtailtimes would make more abdl rpgs. I'm a huge video gamer its all i do when I'm not looking for a job. i get paranoid at silence and must have a fan on max setting even to sleep. i love rave music especially nightcore 2. i love anime, and archery,and almost all martial arts/weapons. I really like to play my guitar and sometimes i get a wild feeling to draw but I'm not very good at either. I like to watch long story driven shows like lost and doctor who and sitcoms like that 70s show, scrubs, and malcom in the middle until i fall asleep. I like cold weather and despite being pagan christmas. I'm very anti religious and anti political in y public life because i find you lose friends or start fights when forced to choose. I cant wait to try rum, sake, and mead when i turn 21 this spring. I guess i came here to read the forums and possibly role play, though ive never done so before it sounds kind of fun. sorry for the long post and thank you for reading.
    Hi ravedl welcome to ADISC.

Well this is nice intro and said lot of things about you. So what kind of games you usually play? I myself like to play either FPS or Racing(Forza Motorsport!). Oh yeah about martial arts what is your most favorite? Oh when you say weapon, What kind of weapon? I think I'm kinda expert on Guns. I love scrubs too ever watched 30 Rock?. We do have Roleplay forum but I think it's EC forum now. A little tips on what is and how to become EC here.

Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

my favorite games are by bethesda and bungie, I have quite a few shooters, including mw3 and bf3. my favorite martial art is a cross between taekwondo and hapkido, my favorite gun would be and mp5k pdw 1x 150rd drum mag hollow points 4x 30rd mag 2 armor piercing 2 devestator, my favorite melee weapon has to be the warhammer, not the traditional ones that have spike on the end but with a lead steel covered [--] shaped head. im not really good at racing games but in forza 3 i made sure all my cars could handle so well that they could almost take a 90 degree turn at 100 mph

Quote Originally Posted by ravedl View Post
    my favorite games are by bethesda and bungie, I have quite a few shooters, including mw3 and bf3. my favorite martial art is a cross between taekwondo and hapkido, my favorite gun would be and mp5k pdw 1x 150rd drum mag hollow points 4x 30rd mag 2 armor piercing 2 devestator, my favorite melee weapon has to be the warhammer, not the traditional ones that have spike on the end but with a lead steel covered [--] shaped head. im not really good at racing games but in forza 3 i made sure all my cars could handle so well that they could almost take a 90 degree turn at 100 mph
    Nice you should check out Pencak Silat Indonesian martial arts (I think it became popular recently thanks to The Raid). My Favorite gun in real life probably Thompson M1928 with 50 rounds drum magazine. And MG 42 in modern era I like H&K UMP45, Bushmaster ACR, Glock 17 (and that basicly in games too). Well for melee I prefer throwing knife and old style Fairbain-Skyes Fighting Knife. Nice settings I basicly use Forza to built my dream garage can't wait until I buy FM4.

PS: Is it me or you become EC in a day? Congratulations though.