Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i wish

schoolboy21

Default i wish

i dont dress like a sissy or have any clothes but i do like some girly things and i wish i did have girly stuff but i do not have the figure i wish i had. i wish i could wear girls clothing and have people think i was a girl but im to big for that

Hey, Girls come in all sizes too. Trust me, I bet you are adorable. If you like it, try it.

http://www.wetpaint.com/glee/video/f...-born-this-way

TheEmeraldDream

Quote Originally Posted by schoolboy21 View Post
    i dont dress like a sissy or have any clothes but i do like some girly things and i wish i did have girly stuff but i do not have the figure i wish i had. i wish i could wear girls clothing and have people think i was a girl but im to big for that
    You should follow your heart! trust me! Size does not matter. Girls do come in various sizes. You should never not do something because of something as trivial as body image!
    Last edited by Nihlus; 02-Sep-2012 at 15:24. Reason: Removed automerged double post

Quote Originally Posted by schoolboy21 View Post
    I'm not tall but do have a big waist. With right sized clothing you can look good. I like elastic waist jeans and pants that fit better than belted one's.
    Last edited by Nihlus; 02-Sep-2012 at 15:24. Reason: Removed automerged double post

I'm a bit of a big girl!! mm well curvy just in all the wrong places right now!!! But you can look good you just to find what fits you right. i'm having that issue now myself

schoolboy21

I'm really self concious about myself so yeah but thank you everyone

I'm overweight myself and I can tell you right now, it's not in the body shape, it's in the face that really helps define your image. With a little work, the right outfit, and of course a clean shaven face and body, you can look like anything you wanna look like, including a girly girl :3

I actually wished I weigh more to actually fit in the clothes (their too big), but don't get down and worry about what others think just be confident and your self

You have to find a style and maybe a few modes that work for you, taking into account your build and also where you wanna take your sissy/alg side so it's portable.
    To give one example, I find a combination of girlie T shirt, plain tailored shorts, cute girl socks with shoes will get me outdoors without any issues but still being very cute so much so I feel girlish no matter what and where I'm at and yet it doesn't stop me going for something frilly or schoolgirl wear at other times.
    A lot of school wear has 'give' and not a few places do made to measure dresses that are awfully cute if that appeals.

Default Being a sissy boy or not.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanneChan View Post
    You have to find a style and maybe a few modes that work for you, taking into account your build and also where you wanna take your sissy/alg side so it's portable.
    To give one example, I find a combination of girlie T shirt, plain tailored shorts, cute girl socks with shoes will get me outdoors without any issues but still being very cute so much so I feel girlish no matter what and where I'm at and yet it doesn't stop me going for something frilly or schoolgirl wear at other times.
    A lot of school wear has 'give' and not a few places do made to measure dresses that are awfully cute if that appeals.
    I like to wear girls jeans with bell bottoms or flare and a low cut tea with a cute pink bra. Or mostly bib shortalls. But also being AB/DL with this feminate side.
    I willy like to wear pink or red or yellow or purple shortalls or corduroy shortalls with cloth diapers and plastic pants and a striped shirt with snaps on the left shoulder and sandles. Even at my age I look a little like a toddler even though an older one.