Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: what comforts you ?

Default what comforts you ?

So I took a shower today and figured why not take a bath as soon as i laid down I was in the state of OMG basicly I was so calm I just wanted to close my eyes and relax at one point I caught my self and woke up from my sleep and drained the water and got out and i wondered if this is wat its like for ab's with pacis and stuff like that.

my question to you guys / gals. wat do you find relaxing and calming (sense im in the mature section i may point out this excludes all ab dl df f blah blah blah?

I find riding my bike relaxing, at least on the bike path or other area's clear of traffic. same with swimming, taking a path, sitting in a hottub.

I assume being tucked too bed would still be relaxing, but the person doing that would likely need to be able to treat me like a little kid and understand why that's important to it.

i do alot of riding my self i find it relaxing unless ive been riding for over 7 hours then i start feeling pain and its not so relaxing LOL

hot tubs are fun i enjoy it but the bubbles some times cause to not be able to relax some times wat evs

i love swimming i just taught my self a year or 2 back and im glad i did i enoy it but i find sitting on a intertube on water a bit more relax ecspecialy when there are waves

Mature section excludes ABDL stuff? When did this happen?

What you described does kinda sound like what a pacifier does for me, just kinda slows the mind and lets me chill. I sleep with one quite often, so my mind has made the connection that pacifier means sleep on top of that. I've taken accidental naps will using it, got me caught once... Anyways...

Anyways, I find that familiar surroundings tend to be quit comforting. Being in my room contemplating playing a video game I haven't played in a while, my radio playing on the station it's always on, some familiar food and drink with me while a sit and enjoy the bliss of doing nothing. Things like that. I find that thinking about those regulars and routines gives me something to look forward to when I'm somewhere I'd rather not be.

I do found many things that relaxes me. One of the things I do most Is listening music. And every times I got home from schools first thing I'm doing is open my laptop, Play Music in Winamp, Then Straight to ADISC.

And surprisingly enough doing TBDL stuff is not making me relax enough. Why? Although they are comforting. every times let say I'm using paci I always wonder if someone figure it out, Always careful every times I see car sounds, Always panic if I hear my phone ringing. Maybe If I live on my own I wouldn't always so panic.

Mature section excludes ABDL stuff? When did this happen?
    it doesn't but i dont wanna know something about you that is obvious cause a good portion of us here find something relaxing with in dl df furry ab tb etc. so i just wanna know wat you find relaxing beyond that.

I do found many things that relaxes me. One of the things I do most Is listening music. And every times I got home from schools first thing I'm doing is open my laptop, Play Music in Winamp, Then Straight to ADISC.

And surprisingly enough doing TBDL stuff is not making me relax enough. Why? Although they are comforting. every times let say I'm using paci I always wonder if someone figure it out, Always careful every times I see car sounds, Always panic if I hear my phone ringing. Maybe If I live on my own I wouldn't always so panic.
    same here before when things were hetic in my house a few years back i would just run to my room and crank the music up and relax but ya

for the other tbdl stuff

as i am out on my own exploring my dl side of me and seeing if i like the ab stuff i find it alot easier for me to well relax i guess and i can just do it when ever im at home and do really have to worry about any one coming over im sure once u grow up and get out on ur own you will have things figured out or starting to any ways and depending on wat you like you can experiment and move on from there with little inturption and complete (i was gonna say innocence but idk) calm.

bathing most definitely. i can sleep in a tub for hours. and i do some of my best thinking there too.
    bicycle riding, but only with my recombinant as it allows me to ride in comfort. but i just love to think and ride and watch the miles slip away on the bert gilman trail during the summer.
    the one other sport that has relaxed me ever since i was young is sailing.... the water slipping silently beneath the hull as i glide through the water. even if the sea is up and i've got the lee-rail under half the time, i still find sailing ever so relaxing; my mind always way off somewhere else even as i am one with the boat and the wind.....
    rowing too can be like that, but i haven't rowed in a very long time. i miss it very much.....
    it's interesting how all of these things are activities that i have done ever since i was a boy.

I find solitude to be incredibly relaxing. I am not a people person, and time away from other people, be it friends, family, my girlfriend, or perfect strangers, time spent alone is like a breath of fresh air.