Thread: just getting rid of lucker status

Default just getting rid of lucker status

Hi forums

So I signed up and it was like u cant post for a week

So I forgot to come back a week later to post

Then it was like your a lurker :O

so know i am a lurker, so i have to post

anyways hows it going, nice to be here, I am Jonathan and I am aroused by diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by JoNathan3 View Post
    Hi forums

So I signed up and it was like u cant post for a week

So I forgot to come back a week later to post

Then it was like your a lurker :O

so know i am a lurker, so i have to post

anyways hows it going, nice to be here, I am Jonathan and I am aroused by diapers.
    Hello there Jonathan, Welcome to ADISC! and sorry for such a late response. I must have missed you a couple of days ago. It's always great when someone steps out of lurker status and makes their first post to the forums, but it is even greater when they take some time to tell a little about themselves. Whether it is arousal or just a general interest, pretty much everyone on this site likes diapers for one reason or another, but what makes You who you are? Do you have any interesting hobbies or interests? What brought you to ADISC? Is there anything you have a question about or expect to find here on ADISC? We would love to know a little more about you and see if there is anything we can do to make you welcome.

If you need help on writing a good introduction, check out this nifty cheat sheet.