Thread: Hey there, everyone

Default Hey there, everyone

Figured it'd be best to follow the "quick-start guide" and introduce myself.

I'm 19 years old and I'm from the US. I'm a college student who's majoring in psychology. In the future, I hope to get into grad school, earn a PhD, and embark on a career in academia.

When I'm not studying or working, I spend most of my time watching TV, going online, playing video games, and reading.

One of my online friends revealed to me that she's an AB/DL. I'd never heard about it before, but I've done some research on it out of my own curiosity, and this site in particular has been very informative. I have urinary and fecal incontinence myself, so I'm no stranger to diapers. Figured I'd make an account and maybe stick around even though I'm not an AB/DL.

Welcome to our community. We are willing to help you with any advise or words of encouragement you need. You have friends everywhere.

Spaniel

Hello, Con! Love the username. Anyway, welcome to adisc! I think its awesome that you want a PhD. So psychology huh, I was always fascinated by Dark Matter, Singularities, and Dark Energy. I have even been designing a theory. But enough about me, what games do you play?

Quote Originally Posted by Convergence View Post

I'm 19 years old and I'm from the US. I'm a college student who's majoring in psychology. In the future, I hope to get into grad school, earn a PhD, and embark on a career in academia.

When I'm not studying or working, I spend most of my time watching TV, going online, playing video games, and reading.

One of my online friends revealed to me that she's an AB/DL. I'd never heard about it before, but I've done some research on it out of my own curiosity, and this site in particular has been very informative. I have urinary and fecal incontinence myself, so I'm no stranger to diapers. Figured I'd make an account and maybe stick around even though I'm not an AB/DL.
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

So what TV shows do you like? I like 30 Rock,Archer,Burn Notice,Top Gear,Almost all documentaries,Pawn Stars,The Simpsons,Family Guy. And what kind of games you usually play? I like almost all game but my top on the list is FPS(COD and stuff like that) Racing(Forza Motorsport!). And also what is your usual reading? I;m mostly into non-fiction book in History and Military but I also enjoy Thriller Novel.

Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by Convergence View Post

Hey Convergence, welcome to ADISC.

There's a lot of great information on the site, and sounds like you have been able to get around quite well. I absolutely love psychology, although I'm going to University for a degree in Computer Science. Hmm, I wonder how that happened anyways :P There are a handful of non-AB/DL members, some of them are high end (top) contributors to the material on the website! So don't feel out of place around here.

You should take a quick look in the articles section, I bet there is plenty of stuff there you would really enjoy reading

Sorry to hear about your incontinence, I personally couldn't imagine dealing with it, I'm glad that you are dealing with it so well and working so hard despite some difficulties you must face.

Hope you enjoy your time here, and contribute to many of the discussions! I look forward to seeing you around.

- Lobie