Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Curious, any American College Football Players out there ABDLs?

Default Just Curious, any American College Football Players out there ABDLs?

Just a thought. I've been a college football fan since I went to Virginia Tech.
    Any former or current college football players out there who are ABDL?

Default Just Curious, any American College Football Players out there ABDLs?

Former college player here. I played 09-10. I was a corner.

Not only am I not surprised that someone on ADISC played college football, I would be willing to bet serious cash there are current or at least former NFL players who are somewhere along the AB/DL spectrum. And any and all other professional sports, and music, TV, and movies. And any other walk of life you'd want to think of.

While the estimates some people put out that 1 in a 1000 people are ABs or DLs seems very high to me, 1 in 10,000 seems possible and 1 in 50,000 even likely. Going by that figure it would be nearly impossible for there not to be someone in every aspect of pop culture, entertainment, and sports enjoying diapers.

Default Re: Just Curious, any American College Football Players out there ABDLs?

I hope there is a celebrity of some sort who is one of us and can represent us, who is a celebrity in their own right as opposed to showing up on the national geographic channel and being famous just because they are an ab.

I played defensive end at an SEC school, started one year.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyCorry View Post
    While the estimates some people put out that 1 in a 1000 people are ABs or DLs seems very high to me, 1 in 10,000 seems possible and 1 in 50,000 even likely. Going by that figure it would be nearly impossible for there not to be someone in every aspect of pop culture, entertainment, and sports enjoying diapers.
    I dont think the numbers are that high. I was once waiting in the doctors office, picked up a magazine that was like 3 years old, and started flipping through it wasting time. Well low and behold I come across a bedwetting/incontinence article. I dont remember the numbers for men (must have been a ladies mag) but it says that 1 in 7 women suffer from some kind of bladder issue, whether its a weak bladder or stress incontinence, or anxiety, or even leaking just a little bit during a sneeze.

Now consider that all those ladies dont all wear diapers, but some do, and bet you can find some of them that think they arent bad.

I know we are talking about pop culture, entertainment and sports area, but think of people who were bedwetters for years who are just like former bedwetters here, who just enjoyed them. I once read that Cheryl Crow is a bedwetter. I doubt she has a nursery on the tour bus, but I bet she has heard of the ab and dl world.

- - - Updated - - -

Also....kinda makes you wonder about the screwed up behavior with some of the popstars. Is Lindsey Lohan being the way she is because she needs some diaper time ? Or a pacifier and diaper in her trailer after a scene wraps?
    Last edited by Trevor; 04-Sep-2012 at 00:52. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

And before anyone else PM's me about it, no, I won't say what school. No offense, I just would rather my program not get undue/bad attention, and (even more so) don't want the possibility of a former teammate finding out.

Thanks for the interest, though!

I was a D1 athlete in college--not football, a different team sport. :-) Always wondered if there were other AB/DL athletes out there...guess it makes sense that there are.

While I'm sure it's rare, there's gotta be some ABDL celebs and or athletes. Personally though, no I didn't play college sports, wasn't committed enough, but I love watching and playing most sports with my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfhere View Post
    And before anyone else PM's me about it, no, I won't say what school. No offense, I just would rather my program not get undue/bad attention, and (even more so) don't want the possibility of a former teammate finding out.

Thanks for the interest, though!
    Wow! I'm a Florida graduate and love the SEC. Totally understandable that you won't give out the school, but I do think it's cool that you played DE. Must have been fun. I'm an athlete, but not a very big person. Had I been born large and played football, DE would have been my preferred position.