Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Think I'm Having bed wetting problems :-/

Default Think I'm Having bed wetting problems :-/

Been noticing over the past 3 months or so that every morning my pants are a little wet and pretty damp but not so damp to the point where I have to change my sheets. I do have a history of bedwetting up until I was 13 yr's old and will be 20 this upcoming month... Could it be that coming back? Thinking about going back to diapers for night time use

And also I have noticed that when I go to sit down or stand up or bend over I leak/pee a few drops...... So yah :-/

Btw I'm a male just letting y'all know

If you don't want to go back to diapers, I would suggest you try incontinence pads inside your shorts. That way you can see how that works out for you.

I started that way a few years ago but now in diapers 24/7. It' a little cheaper and you can use them 24/7 for leaks and dribbles.

I don't mind going back to diapers for night time use but during the day eh

Quote Originally Posted by dypers4life View Post
    Been noticing over the past 3 months or so that every morning my pants are a little wet and pretty damp but not so damp to the point where I have to change my sheets. I do have a history of bedwetting up until I was 13 yr's old and will be 20 this upcoming month... Could it be that coming back? Thinking about going back to diapers for night time use

And also I have noticed that when I go to sit down or stand up or bend over I leak/pee a few drops...... So yah :-/

It's entirely possible. If you haven't done so, you should make an appointment to get it looked at as there could be any number of reasons it could be happening.

I will second oleman72's suggestion of incontinence pads if you don't want to wear diapers/pull-ups during the day time Although they make betters stuffers for me these days, I had fairly good experiences with the the Depends Guards for Men when I first started having day time leaking problems.
    Last edited by oreocookie; 01-Sep-2012 at 21:13. Reason: removed double post....

It's not so much like that bad Its just for like right after I got to the bathroom that's it

Maybe you're just stressed or something. Any major changes, Moving out from home or anything? It might go away once you relax a bit if its that. Even if its not it might go away on its own shortly.

It could be your bedwetting is starting again. I would consider wearing protection and see what happens. It might sort its self out. If it gets worse then it would be wise to get checked out by your doctor. My bedwetting returned when i wad 40. I also started to have accidents during the day. I now wear diapers 24/7.

Work hasn't been going to well and it's up in the air that I might be moving to new York aswell as a friend is heavily involved in a gang and I'm kinda nervous about that... But nothing to terrible that it would cause this I don't think

Work hasn't been going to well and it's up in the air that I might be moving to new York aswell as a friend is heavily involved in a gang and I'm kinda nervous about that... But nothing to terrible that it would cause this I don't think
    Things like that can put more stress on you than you think. Are you moving for work or school. Where in New York, NYC? Also I hope your friend figures things out for himself before things get too messed up.

Father is going through a bad divorce and doesn't know if he will have custody of his two boys( my birth mom and dad ate separated and both got remarried and I live with my mom) and his soon to be ex wife's new boyfriend is being abusive to my brothers