Thread: hi everybody!

Default hi everybody!

My name is kate and I am a 32 yearold sissy baby from Houston. I am really looking forward to meeting others like me. As well as learning more about anything to do with diapers and being an AB. This is a life time interest for me but I have never really explored it as much as as I have wanted to.

Thank you for joining us. Welcome to our global community crib .

I'm like you, only exploring my interest lately even though I knew about my DL most of my life.

What are your interests (outside ABDL)? What is your occupation?

I am a married computer geek who does computers inside and outside of work. Embedded programmer is my occupation. My wife knows and is accepting of my ABDL.

Quote Originally Posted by sissykate View Post
    My name is kate and I am a 32 yearold sissy baby from Houston. I am really looking forward to meeting others like me. As well as learning more about anything to do with diapers and being an AB. This is a life time interest for me but I have never really explored it as much as as I have wanted to.
    Hi sissykate, Welcome. Nice to see another person from texas here. I live in Austin. I too came here because I have been a DL and AB my whole life, yet had never reached out until a few days ago, and I am glad I finally did. I have found some great online friends already. I hope you find it the same. What do you do for fun?

Quote Originally Posted by sissykate View Post
    Hi kate welcome to ADISC.

Well don't worry we have many sissy here in ADISC. So are you just recently exploring your "little" side? So what is your hobbies or interest? Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.