Thread: Nappies in New Zealand with tabs

Default Nappies in New Zealand with tabs

So I've long accepted the fact I'm an ABDL (well, on and off, and to a certain extent). But I'm for the first time embarrassing it.

I've only been able, to this point, been able to try Drynites and Sleepy Nights Pants, which have been great, but are only pullups.

I'm after nappies (adult ones) with actual tabs. Ideally, that can be bought from Countdown (in New Zealand).

At this point, I don't want to order any online. So my question to any New Zealander's is, is there any adult nappies (with tabs) that you can get from a supermarket (not necessarily countdown)?

I can't find much information online, and I don't really want to be looking long and hard in the shop as it may draw suspicion.

Just a note to add: I'm relatively small, I'm not sure on my waist size, it's anything between 28" and 32". Due to a bit of a beer gut I've come to accumulate I couldn't fit baby nappies a while ago, so I probably need youth or adult nappies.

Hi nice to see another kiwi here . NAppies for less have heaps of brands with tabs and there is one in every main town in NZ

heres the link Baby Online - Nappies & Baby Gear. The shops are cool and dont say anything when you go in.

I can't say I've found any adult nappies with tapes in any supermarket. Your best bet would be a local chemist.

If you don't mind me asking what part of nz do you live in?

Quote Originally Posted by stillnotdry View Post
    Hi nice to see another kiwi here . NAppies for less have heaps of brands with tabs and there is one in every main town in NZ

heres the link Baby Online - Nappies & Baby Gear. The shops are cool and dont say anything when you go in.
    The only cities they list on the website are Hamilton, Tauranga and Auckland, which I don't know if they are viable for me. I live relatively close to one of the shops, so I might drive by it one day and have a look and see if I can build the guts to go buy something. But it being close is good and bad ... I really wouldn't want to be seen by anyone I know.

Have you ordered any online by any chance? I originally didn't want buy online, but if they possibly shipped descretly it could be a go. But they quite possibly don't since they also sell baby products.

Quote Originally Posted by huskvarna View Post
    I can't say I've found any adult nappies with tapes in any supermarket. Your best bet would be a local chemist.

If you don't mind me asking what part of nz do you live in?
    I used to work at PaknSave, and I saw Depends nappies, and I presumed they had tabs ... but in saying that, I never looked at them too closely because I was meant to be working and my boss might have seen me lol. But maybe they didn't have tabs as I see most Depends don't. A chemist is a good idea, but ideally I would like to walk in somewhere and be able to quickly find something then take it to the counter and hopefully they wouldn't think anything of it because it'd be busy ... all though that might not be possible.

I would prefer not to say exactly where I live sorry, but in the top half of the North Island.

Quote Originally Posted by JSR View Post
    I used to work at PaknSave, and I saw Depends nappies, and I presumed they had tabs ... but in saying that, I never looked at them too closely because I was meant to be working and my boss might have seen me lol. But maybe they didn't have tabs as I see most Depends don't. A chemist is a good idea, but ideally I would like to walk in somewhere and be able to quickly find something then take it to the counter and hopefully they wouldn't think anything of it because it'd be busy ... all though that might not be possible.
    I've seen depends at fresh choice but as you have said they where pull-up.

Hi im not sure if you have sorted it out or not. Try the local Nurse maud shop / hospice medical suply shop. they sell molicare and other brands. im in christchurch and always fpund buying from supermarkets freaky when you could get depends with tabs. but going to a nurse maud shop caters for heaps, tabbed nappies and water proof overpants (no enclosed elastics and not see throug which sucks) but good materess protectors, i have a fitted sheet style one and have the smooth layer face up thern a folded sheet as a soaker pad covered by another flanner sheet laid flat then a fitted sheet ontop so the bed is looking normal and quiet. also molicare pull ups are sold there too. the staff are friendy and understanding but may ask if you have seen the doctor, i told one lady that i thought it was due to stress. on the first few visits they assumed i was buying for an elderly person. easy to relax about it. ive just orderd some plastic pants from Protex.com and some cloth nappies with pins. so we shall see how that goes when it arives...hope this helps and good luck

Best to try all of your local chemists they are most likely to have them