Thread: Greetings from Washington State

Default Greetings from Washington State

Hey everyone. I joined this website to connect with others that share the same interests and make new friends.

I am an AB and have been in diapers all my life. I don't need to wear them. I like them because they give me comfort and security. I have dealt with a lot of shame and guilt over the years because I thought I was the only one. I found out that I wasn't alone a long time ago, but I think a lot of my shame and emberrasment kept me from reaching out to support groups like this one.

I'm feel like I'm a wierd guy sometimes because I'm into a lot of different things. . . . I am a Christian I do believe in God. I am not associated with any major church denominations. I am non-denominational. I don't believe in religion. I believe your relationship with God should be a relationship and not a religion. To let everybody know I am not on a Holy Crusade to save you from your sins. I am messed up like everybody else and I'm just trying to figure it out.

Here is another reason why I think I am wierd. I LOVE TATTOOS. I am currently a tattoo apprentice, and my hope is that I will become the best tattoo artist I can be.

I'm a pretty simple guy. I like to watch movies, play video games, listen to music. I love having deep conversations with people. I'm pretty open to new ways of thinking. At heart I am just a big nerd. I love Star Trek (the original series) Braveheart is my favorite movie. Other favorites: Modern Warefare 3 Skyrim, the Office, Sons of Anarchy, 30 Rock, River Monsters, and the list goes on.

Well, guys I hope this gives you taste of who I am.

Welcome Babybrotherbear. Really nice introduction. I especially like your view of Religion vs. Relationship. We should be more concerned with our direct relationship to God, and not with what a particular religion tells us to believe. A tattoo artist, WOW! So, you not only have tattoos, but you create tattoos on other people? How long have you been doing that? Hope to get to know you better and enjoy your stay on ADISC

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBrotherBear View Post
    Hey everyone. I joined this website to connect with others that share the same interests and make new friends.

I am an AB and have been in diapers all my life. I don't need to wear them. I like them because they give me comfort and security. I have dealt with a lot of shame and guilt over the years because I thought I was the only one. I found out that I wasn't alone a long time ago, but I think a lot of my shame and emberrasment kept me from reaching out to support groups like this one.

I'm feel like I'm a wierd guy sometimes because I'm into a lot of different things. . . . I am a Christian I do believe in God. I am not associated with any major church denominations. I am non-denominational. I don't believe in religion. I believe your relationship with God should be a relationship and not a religion. To let everybody know I am not on a Holy Crusade to save you from your sins. I am messed up like everybody else and I'm just trying to figure it out.

Here is another reason why I think I am wierd. I LOVE TATTOOS. I am currently a tattoo apprentice, and my hope is that I will become the best tattoo artist I can be.

I'm a pretty simple guy. I like to watch movies, play video games, listen to music. I love having deep conversations with people. I'm pretty open to new ways of thinking. At heart I am just a big nerd. I love Star Trek (the original series) Braveheart is my favorite movie. Other favorites: Modern Warefare 3 Skyrim, the Office, Sons of Anarchy, 30 Rock, River Monsters, and the list goes on.

Hi welcome to ADISC.

Don't feel you are weird guy. Afterall in ADISC we are the most open minded site in the internet universe. So what kind of movies you like? I like almost all genre but I think I'm mostly watching Action,Thriller,Comedy,War. And about favorite film I think the list is too long to post in here. Yay MW3 fan *High Five* I love to play them although I enjoy pretty much every kind of games oh yeah I usually play in my Xbox and also I loved Forza Motorsport. I also love 30 Rock and Sons of Anarchy, Can wait to see what happen to Jack,Liz,Kenneth,Tracy and Kim Jong-il in next season.

Oh hey, my brother lives up in WA, how cool! Your interests are not weird at all! Pffffft, tattoos are awesome! Granted, I'm way too much of a whimp to get one, but I love looking at them. They fascinate me to no end.

I have the same religious views :3 and all-in-all I found that keeping religion out of my life has actually brought me way closer to God. It's amazing not having to be told what or what not to believe, and the feeling of unbiased praise is simply amazing!

Awww yuss \m/ I love me some video games. Mostly Halo and COD, and now Minecraft, though. Like I said earlier, I'm a huge whimp and get really scared/anxious if I'm campaigning alone (it will literally give me nightmares) so I tend to stick to games with great Multiplayer options, haha ;D

Thanks for the feedback guys. I've always felt alone for the longest time. Through out my life I have always fought against my desires to be an AB. I kept asking the question will I ever be normal. I've always been afraid to dating. Because what's the point of going out with somebody if you know they won't accept you for who you are. I've come to the realization that this is a part of me. It's part of what makes my personality. I wish I would have found this site sooner. I feel like I'm home you know.

And just make sure you guys know I'm not an official tattoo artist yet. I've been waiting 4 years to get into a tattoo shop. I've been an apprentice for about 4 months. I haven't tattoo'd anybody yet because I'm still learning, but I have tattoo'd my self 3 times now.

(BabyKayla) Yes tattoos hurt. But don't let that discourage from getting one. If you decide to get one, there are a couple tips of advice I'll give you, and this is really for anyone who wants to get a tattoo.

1. Don't get something too small but don't get a design that has too much detail that it will blur together in five years.
    2. It's up to you where you wanna get your first tattoo, but I would recommend not getting it on your rib cage or your feet. These particular places are very sensitive for most people and the hurt alot more then getting it on your arm, leg, or the back of your shoulders.
    3. Make sure to research your tattoo artist. Don't go cheap either. If your gonna get a tattoo make sure it's gonna look good, and it will last forever.

Falkio

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBrotherBear View Post

Welcome to ADISC.

There are a lot of members here from the PNW, so I just wanted to drop in and let you know. I was there over the summer, and will be moving back in the spring. Its cool that you want to be a tattoo artist. That's totally unique and awesome! Have you played Fallout 3? The G.O.A.T. suggests "Vault Tattoo Artist" if you answer the questions in a certain way.

By the way, if you post around, we have an IRC chat for Established Contributors+. You'll also gain access to a special forum.

Hope to see you around.