Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone!

TheEmeraldDream

Default Hello Everyone!

Hi everyone! I just thought I would introduce myself!

I'm a generally upbeat person who loves to make new friends! I love to play music and have been a musician for almost all my life. I am a huge Pc gamer and play many of the popular games. I also love to draw (although I'm not that good) and I am a big anime/manga nerd.

I've been a tg/dl/ for a while now and am finally deciding to connect with the rest of the ab/dl community.

Spaniel

Hi Emerald, I love gaming as well. I play Skyrim, RDR, L4D, HL2, TF2, Minecraft, Dark Souls, Borderlands, Starcraft, KOTOR, AC series, etc.
    I also am a bit of an anime fan. I watch Clannad, as well as a few random ones on Netflix. Anyway, welcome to adisc! Everyone on here is extremely nice and polite, and with those interests, your bound to make a friend or two.
    Glad you could make it.

TheEmeraldDream

Thanks Spaniel! It's awesome to hear from someone so quickly! I loved skyrim! I think it is one of the best games out right now! I've yet to play minecraft though I hear its alot of fun! I assume you play most of your games on a computer?

Hello and Welcome. What kind of Music do you play? I have always dreamed of being a musician, I've played drums for years, and recently took up piano, I just dont have the talent level required to do it seriously.

TheEmeraldDream

thanks ilikecars! belief it or not, I'm a metal/classical musician i play many different types of instruments but my main ones are cello and guitar due to that's what my profession is in. and don't let "talent" bring you down practice beats talent any day of the week!

So do you play Metal and Classical separately or do you combine them like a Matt Rach, Dan Mumm and a lot of different other stuff out there. I happen to really like the combined sound.

TheEmeraldDream

I kinda combine them I play metal on cello but mainly the stuff i play is on guitar and i save cello for slow songs and songs with a lot of emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEmeraldDream View Post
    Hi everyone! I just thought I would introduce myself!

I'm a generally upbeat person who loves to make new friends! I love to play music and have been a musician for almost all my life. I am a huge Pc gamer and play many of the popular games. I also love to draw (although I'm not that good) and I am a big anime/manga nerd.

I've been a tg/dl/ for a while now and am finally deciding to connect with the rest of the ab/dl community.
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Wow fellow musicians well I'm not professional musicians but I do play Drum and Raping in my bands. Recently trying to play guitar but it didn't go well so I stick at the Drum. I'm also gamer but mostly game I played is FPS and Racing(Forza Motorsport!). So what is your favorite anime? Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

PS: Random question Bronies?

TheEmeraldDream, Do you have anything for download or purchase. You don't have to answer with the details of what and where because I know keeping your identity secret is important. I was just curious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Wow fellow musicians well I'm not professional musicians but I do play Drum and Raping in my bands. Recently trying to play guitar but it didn't go well so I stick at the Drum. I'm also gamer but mostly game I played is FPS and Racing(Forza Motorsport!). So what is your favorite anime? Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.
    Archer, more in common with each other that I though. You must be a pretty cool dude. Too bad you live so far.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    PS: Random question Bronies?
    I admit had to google it, MLP Reference? Show No. Reference Behind it, Sure. (Not that I entirely get it from one google)