Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi I'm a new guy :3

Cool Hi I'm a new guy :3

Hello I'm from Puerto Rico I hope we have a good forum here and exchange ideas and experiences, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Furcub View Post
    Hello I'm from Puerto Rico I hope we have a good forum here and exchange ideas and experiences, thanks.
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Wow Puerto Rico you not see that everyday. So what about AB/DL in Puerto Rico? Oh yeah I'm sure you gonna enjoy ADISC. I hope I can see you more here and we can exchange idea and experience. So what is your hobbies or interest? Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Hi thanks archer, well in Puerto Rico is difficult to find a ab/dl but a week ago I found one on facebook but I too far for him miles, miles, miles away. And my hobbies is read news, play online (aeria games free games stupid economy) and I like to find computer security information in Linux and PC.

Hi Furcub and welcome to the site. We had another member from Puerto Rico for a while, but he drifted away. Regardless, you're one of our neighbors from the South. I live in Virginia and I love the water and the beach. Unfortunately, I'm landlocked living in central Virginia. I hope you enjoy us and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. Feel free to join in on the many topics which come up. It's a lot of fun.

Hi thanks archer, well in Puerto Rico is difficult to find a ab/dl but a week ago I found one on facebook but I too far for him miles, miles, miles away. And my hobbies is read news, play online (aeria games free games stupid economy) and I like to find computer security information in Linux and PC.
    Well I even didn't found anybody back here. But it's okay maybe people back here just don't know AB/DL. So what about Diapers back then did you found any difficulty to get one?

Well I also love to read news. So where you usually read news? For local news I see newspaper and local news website for foreign news I looked at international website. And yes I also love to watched news channel (mostly Russian Today or Al-Jazeera).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hi Furcub and welcome to the site. We had another member from Puerto Rico for a while, but he drifted away. Regardless, you're one of our neighbors from the South. I live in Virginia and I love the water and the beach. Unfortunately, I'm landlocked living in central Virginia. I hope you enjoy us and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. Feel free to join in on the many topics which come up. It's a lot of fun.
    Thanks dogboy glad to hear that you love the sea jeje I see it every day because where I study is near the coast of Ponce Puerto Rico.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks dogboy glad to hear that you love the sea jeje I see it every day because where I study is near the coast of Ponce Puerto Rico.

- - - Updated - - -
    I thought that might be a possibility, and now I'm envious. Originally I'm from the Jersey Shore, and during the summers I was at the beach almost every day. My parents lived along Toms River and I had a boat. I miss all of that.

- - - Updated - - -

[

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Well I even didn't found anybody back here. But it's okay maybe people back here just don't know AB/DL. So what about Diapers back then did you found any difficulty to get one?

Well I also love to read news. So where you usually read news? For local news I see newspaper and local news website for foreign news I looked at international website. And yes I also love to watched news channel (mostly Russian Today or Al-Jazeera).
    Technology News! that's my area of study should be well informed of the latest

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I thought that might be a possibility, and now I'm envious. Originally I'm from the Jersey Shore, and during the summers I was at the beach almost every day. My parents lived along Toms River and I had a boat. I miss all of that.

- - - Updated - - -

[
    Awesome ! well I don't really like to get in on the water only on the shore and sit down on the beach sand to see the sea

- - - Updated - - -

I can remember swimming in the ocean and having sharks swim around my legs and feet. They were sand sharks and weren't supposed to be harmful, but if you don't like sharks, I can imagine not wanting to get in the ocean.

No no no is not for the sharks but is rarely see sharks on the coast of Ponce and Pe˝uelas

hey see this video, here I pass to work and go back to home, my daily routine

Penuelas, PR - YouTube