Thread: unsure ????

Default unsure ????

Hi

I wonderd as I sighned up to this site which catogory I would be under??
    I have had a difficult life and only thought about diapers/nappies since I hade a motorbike accident a few years back.
    Now I had to wear them at first because of need and it was humiliating
    But now I just enjoy them and they help me to relax. Now the only other thing I found to help me relax is self harm which isnt the best way.
    I have little sexualdrive as cba (sounds mad but true) and this is same about diapers/nappies.

What sort of catogory am I ?? AB, DL etc.

Thanks KC

You don't need to wear them anymore?

If not, you're probably a mixture of AB & DL. Just depends on what you like to do while wearing them.

I call myself an DL, but I'll admit that I do a few things that are considered AB. While I don't pretend or role-play that I'm a toddler / infant, I do enjoy wearing diapers with a print on them. The ABU Cushines, ABU SDK/s, Bambinos, and even the new Goodnites. I like footy PJs as well.

I think there's a lot of us that don't fit into one label or the other. I'm a mixture of both, but I lean to the DL side more.

If you're desperate for a label then DL would be best, not every DL likes diapers for sexual reasons so you wouldn't be out of place but there really is no need for labels. They can simplify things a bit but at the end of the day not everyone who identifies as an AB does for the same reason and the same goes for DLs, we're a large community and if you asked five of us what it means to be an AB you would get six different answers.

People seem to confuse the two. Its not ABDL, its AB or DL. I suppose it is possible to be an AB, and not be interested in diapers, but I think that would be rare. If you are seeking a label, then DL is probably the first one you want to identify with.

If your finding yourself wanting pacifiers or bottles, and are having visions of sucking your thumb, and wanting to be taken care of and cuddled and more or less looking to relive the days you were taken care of then you are an AB.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    You don't need to wear them anymore?

If not, you're probably a mixture of AB & DL.
    Again, I dont agree with this. Ive never needed them, and just because you dont need now, doesnt mean your an AB. There are two paths. If your just enjoying wearing them, and such, then its DL.
    Last edited by Trevor; 01-Sep-2012 at 01:13. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Quote Originally Posted by DONeill73 View Post
    People seem to confuse the two. Its not ABDL, its AB or DL. I suppose it is possible to be an AB, and not be interested in diapers, but I think that would be rare. If you are seeking a label, then DL is probably the first one you want to identify with.

If your finding yourself wanting pacifiers or bottles, and are having visions of sucking your thumb, and wanting to be taken care of and cuddled and more or less looking to relive the days you were taken care of then you are an AB.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, I dont agree with this. Ive never needed them, and just because you dont need now, doesnt mean your an AB. There are two paths. If your just enjoying wearing them, and such, then its DL.
    While AB and DL may be distinct for you, polling and reading people's posts (I know there are more out there than just this one but I couldn't easily track them down) shows that it's very common for people to fall somewhere along the line between. I think rather than fixating on these as hard and fast categories, it's better to take them as a starting point for a conversation. Very few people are going to fit any artificial definition but we can indicate our general interests and then provide greater detail if needed.

Having said all that, I agree that based on the information provided so far, it sounds like the OP is a DL, although these things are always subject to change with more information.