Thread: Ugh Embarassing Experience

Default Ugh Embarassing Experience

So i'm back at school for my last year, decided to live on campus again to be closer and just because it's easier. A few of my roommates were going away for labor day weekend so I decided to spin over to the grocery store where I saw a nice pack of Blues Clues Luvs size 6, to pick them up just so I'd have a toy to play with for the weekend if I was alone.

The last two years I was in a different building and never had to worry about privacy...I'm guessing I won't here either once everything's settled in, and when I turn 21. So I had the diapers in my backpack, bad time to walk in at 4:00 on Friday of the first time of the year.

They requested a bag check, since it was crowded I didn't want anyone to see my open bag so I said, really I'm a senior, is a bag check necessary. So they wrote me up, called down public safety (even after I said they could check it once things settled down), and they checked my bag and it was all set.

I shouldn't have been embarassed for them to look in the first place, nobody would have seen and the security people don't give a shit unless it's alcohol.

Really frustrating experience, really embarassing experience...here's to hoping it's all forgotten after they submit the report and stuff.

They will see what the report is about, and jot it down as something that would obviously be embarrassing to someone. Just hope that they dont look at that if anything else happens in the rest of the year.

That sucks! Its so frustrating. I get uncomfortable at the airport all the time and those are even people I have to spend my days around.

--- Updated ---

My post should have said "and those aren't even people I have to spend my days around." I was typing too fast, Sorry.
    Last edited by ilikecars; 02-Sep-2012 at 06:41.

More like "JUST bagchecks?” Heck about thirteen almost fourteen years ago back when I was in high school, we had a metal detector at the main entrance and electronic locked doors around the school.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecars View Post
    That sucks! Its so frustrating. I get uncomfortable at the airport all the time and those are even people I have to spend my days around.
    you work at an airport ?
    Last edited by Trevor; 02-Sep-2012 at 05:43. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Quote Originally Posted by DONeill73 View Post
    you work at an airport ?
    No, I just fly alot, Once a month or more usually. But I wear diapers to bed so I have to travel with them in my suitcase and sometimes they don't just xray it, they do a manual bag check. Also sometimes I wear diapers under my clothes when I fly and every now and then there is a random pat down.

--- Updated ---

My original post should have said "and those aren't even people I have to spend my days around." I was typing too fast, Sorry.