Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I miss wearing diapers

Default I miss wearing diapers

It's been almost two months since I've worn a diaper. I only stopped because I moved in with my boyfriend who is helping me financially. Although he has no clue of my DL fetish. He has seen shows in the past of others who spoke about their AB/DL lifestyle. All he did was laugh and called them freaks. These individuals I feel were not of the best to represent the AB/DL community. I'm here today asking for any advice if I should gradually bring up my fetish, or should I just continue living without diapers as long as I'm with him?

Did you ever have a need for them at some point? Like bedwetting issues or anything? That would be a decent starting point of where you began to like them.

Hi mzsquishypants.
    If you have reached a stage in your relationship that you are living together, then I think this is something you can bring up. I obviously know very little about your situation over there, and perhaps for the financial reasons you mention, you moved in sooner than you guys would have planned it, but either way, living together as a couple means that hopefully you both respect (not necessarily agree and like) each other's kinks and interests in life. The fact that this desire is of such innocence I think does make it a little easier. It is not like you are doing anything illegal, or dangerous. Best to explain just WHY you think you like it (it relaxes you, makes you feel safe and comfortable etc.) You might admit you have no idea why you have these feelings, and that you understand it must sound ridiculous etc.. but just say it is kind of a part of you. I think most loving partners would accept this, and despite not necessarily wanting to participate in the play, perhaps be cool with it, so perhaps when he is out for the evening, or away traveling, you might enjoy your diapers. Probably best to do it in your private time to start with. So it is not in his face. Many of us have the strong urge to wear, and speaking on behalf of myself, I know that urge gets more and more the longer I am not wearing. I don't think you should banish diapers and the pleasure you have of wearing them from your life.

I do wish you all the very best, and I am sure you will get a mountain of good advice here from our other friends.

andrew

Quote Originally Posted by DONeill73 View Post
    Did you ever have a need for them at some point? Like bedwetting issues or anything? That would be a decent starting point of where you began to like them.

No I've never been a bed wetter, but my diaper desires has always been there since I was a young girl and my mom doing daycare in our home. I would steal baby diapers and put them on when everyone was sleeping
    Last edited by Trevor; 31-Aug-2012 at 20:37. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

paul19

This might sound real wierd but you should wet the.bed on purpose a few times and then just tell him you want to weed diapers so you don't wet the sheets, I was never a bed wetter but I wet the bed about a month ago there's always a first time to everything. It's up to you if you wanna be honest but I know I would never have the guts to tell a s/o about my abdl side so it would be hypocritical of me to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by paul19 View Post
    This might sound real wierd but you should wet the.bed on purpose a few times and then just tell him you want to weed diapers so you don't wet the sheets, I was never a bed wetter but I wet the bed about a month ago there's always a first time to everything. It's up to you if you wanna be honest but I know I would never have the guts to tell a s/o about my abdl side so it would be hypocritical of me to do so.
    Weird and also not very sound advice. Faking a medical problem is not the way to go as it only worries people.

To the OP: I think you're the only one who can really tell what kind of relationship you have and whether or not it's prudent to talk to your boyfriend about it. This article may help clarify your thoughts on the matter: https://www.adisc.org/forum/content/...g-diapers.html.

Thank you soakingboy and Trevor. Both of you gave a lot of positive things to think about. I especially want to tell him more right now since I have a knee injury and I'm suppose to be off my knee as much as possible. It would be nice to be in a diaper so I don't have to get up to use the potty as much. Is it bad that I'm almost depressed about not being in diapers and that's all I think about?

Quote Originally Posted by mzsquishypants View Post
    Thank you soakingboy and Trevor. Both of you gave a lot of positive things to think about. I especially want to tell him more right now since I have a knee injury and I'm suppose to be off my knee as much as possible. It would be nice to be in a diaper so I don't have to get up to use the potty as much. Is it bad that I'm almost depressed about not being in diapers and that's all I think about?
    It probably isn't a good thing at all if you're depressed without them or if it's all you think about. You can't let them take over your life like that. I would seriously think about whether you really want them that badly. I think your boyfriend should be accepting about this, but I can see how he wouldn't be. Personally, I think such a thing shouldn't change how he feels about you, but I definitely see how it might disgust him. So keep that in mind if you tell him.
    Last edited by Trevor; 02-Sep-2012 at 19:50. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Thank you for saying that kuwabarakuwabarap. I never considered that the idea of me wearing diapers may disgust him. Very good point.

Quote Originally Posted by mzsquishypants View Post
    Thank you for saying that kuwabarakuwabarap. I never considered that the idea of me wearing diapers may disgust him. Very good point.
    You're welcome. I'm guessing he won't think any less of you for wearing them, but also won't really approve of the practice itself. Maybe you could work it out so that you can wear them, but he doesn't see them or participate in them?
    Last edited by Trevor; 02-Sep-2012 at 20:31. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.