Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hey

Quick details about myself.
    I got into Diapers/nappies after a large bike crash where I hit a overtaking car head on killing him and almost me. I had incontinence for over a year, was told I would probly be incontinent my entire life but I was lucky.
    Now I just some large stocks of disposables that I came to like once I didn't need them.
    I hope to get to know a few people with the same hobby

KC

Quote Originally Posted by killingcrash View Post
    Hey

I got into Diapers/nappies after a large bike crash where I hit a overtaking car head on killing him and almost me. I had incontinence for over a year, was told I would probly be incontinent my entire life but I was lucky.
    Now I just some large stocks of disposables that I came to like once I didn't need them.

KC
    Hi there Killingcrash, Welcome to ADISC!

I am really sorry to learn about how you got interested in this life style. I am glad that you were lucky enough to not become permanently incontinent, but still... that had to be a pretty tough year for you. I would love to hear a little more about what happened, if you don't mind sharing. Either way, I am really glad that you were able to take something enjoyable from the experience and that it gave you the opportunity to find a new hobby.

Speaking of hobbies, what all are you interested in besides diapers? I mean, everyone here likes diapers for one reason or another, but what makes you who you are? Do you play any sports? Take any classes in college? Have an interesting career lined up? What do you do in your spare time? Stuff like that.

Again... I would love to hear more about your story if you want to share, and either way, I would love to know more about you, so I really hope you take the time to respond.

Welcome again to the Community!

Thanks for the welcome.

My job title is a joiner (I make furniture, fit it also I'm a fork lift driver, crane operator, firstaider, firewarden and health and saftey officer) But we work on ships as well as houses so uses lots of steel, plastic and use all sorts of new things recently developed.
    I have many hobbies, like kyaking, cannoeing, climbing, motorbikes, archery, drinking (beer)etc.
    I do like bike rallys for the live music and good times.

I don't actually get out much and most of my hobbies are ones you do by yourself lol.

How about yourself ???

Quote Originally Posted by killingcrash View Post
    Hey

KC
    Hey KC! Welcome to ADISC.

Glad you found the place, and I'm happy to see that you are contributing to the discussions!

A bike crash? Wow, I'm surprised that you weren't badly injured or killed. At first I was thinking of a normal bicycle, was pretty surprised that you badly damaged the other vehicle enough... But I guess it was a motorbike. I'm sorry that happened to you, it must have been hard to go through.

Glad to see that you got on with everything well though.

Hope you meet all kinds of new friends on here!

- Lobie

thanks Lobie
    yes it was a motorbike and a big one (1200 bandit) that I had just finished rebuilding. Life has many challanges and if that was my worst I would be ecstatic.
    I do have a nice little road racing bike as well lol but thats more for keeping fit and burning the beer off.